Soxtalk Fantasy Football Leagues Sign-up

Sox1422

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Jun 27, 2006 -> 09:38 PM)
This is just a guess, but most people on here play fantasy baseball, which isn't free on other sites. The same was once true for football, until ESPN made theirs free and everyone else was forced to follow suit. Because of that, not everyone has a fantasy ID on some of these other sites.

That's just my guess though. I will say this, I wasn't a fan of Sports Illustrated's football leagues, and I personally prefer Yahoo's setups for baseball and football to ESPN's.

Thanks for the info, just curious. Only other place I've played is mlb.com, which wasn't as good as Yahoo, but it's not like I'd refuse to do it again.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 4, 2006 -> 11:38 PM)
Soooo, um, when can we get this thing on the road?

I wasn't really going to worry about setup until we got at least enough people for two leagues. We're a little short of that right now. Otherwise I have to figure out who we let in for now and who gets stuck in limbo, or have both leagues a few short and not be able to start.

Anyways, I have my league setup, although I'm not going to post info until I know what the roster will be. ChwRock2, you can setup the other league if you want as well.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(maggsmaggs @ Jul 16, 2006 -> 08:02 PM)
So this mean we only need one more?

Nope, I already had Be Good on my list. Now we only need one more. Don't worry if you miss out though, I'm guessing that at least one more will be formed. It's just a bit too early for a lot of people to be thinking about the NFL.

Oops, I screwed up the rosters. Somehow I missed Chimpy2121's post in the registration thread. He'll be joining this league. Shakes will be dropped for now, with top priority in the next league. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Current waiting list:

Shakes

Sayitaintso

Drunk Bomber