Whats your feeling?

CWSOX45

On the 10 runs our offense scored today, are they all finally going to break out of it, or are they going to score 1 or 2 runs again on Tuesday? I'm not exactly certain at the moment, but every time I say the Sox look like they're coming around they fall flat on their face the next game.

CWSOX45

On the 10 runs our offense scored today, are they all finally going to break out of it, or are they going to score 1 or 2 runs again on Tuesday? I'm not exactly certain at the moment, but every time I say the Sox look like they're coming around they fall flat on their face the next game.

CWSOX45

The plane ride home will likely cure whatever illness they had today. LOL

CWSOX45

I think we'll see Kong back at 1B Tuesday with Frank DHing for some unknown reason.

CWSOX45

I think we'll see Kong back at 1B Tuesday with Frank DHing for some unknown reason.

I doubt it. Jerry has already said that Pauly will go to DH in Chicago, with Frank at first.

CWSOX45

I doubt it. Jerry has already said that Pauly will go to DH in Chicago, with Frank at first.

Forgot the green rule. Sorry.

Hopefully Frank plays first, and Konerko and Daubach DH vs. lefties and righties respectively. If Frank does continue to play first, I think he'll stay hot for awhile and may carry the offense for a little while. If he stays hot, the rest of the team will start hitting as well. If all this happens I think the Sox will finish June and carry on to the All-Star Break playing pretty well. If not... probably drop a few more below .500.

I think the O will get better.....especially Paulie and Crede (they can't get any worse so they have to get better)

My concern is hopefully the pitchers can deliver....we have the Giants and Bo Sox soon on our schedule.....they have great Os

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think the O will get better.....especially Paulie and Crede (they can't get any worse so they have to get better)

My concern is hopefully the pitchers can deliver....we have the Giants and Bo Sox soon on our schedule.....they have great Os

i hope paulie gets better but i dont see it happening.. hes suckin up the joint now and theres no lite at the end of the tunnel for him.....your concern had better be moreso with the offense scoring runs .,...our pitching hasnt been that bad at delivering......

Hopefully Frank plays first, and Konerko and Daubach DH vs. lefties and righties respectively.  If Frank does continue to play first, I think he'll stay hot for awhile and may carry the offense for a little while.  If he stays hot, the rest of the team will start hitting as well.  If all this happens I think the Sox will finish June and carry on to the All-Star Break playing pretty well.  If not... probably drop a few more below .500.

I agree that Daubach should get more playing time, but since there are so many fewer lefties than righties PK wouldn't get in there much as a DH.

And that's a bad thing?

:rolleyes:

Well, maybe? :huh:

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I think we are in a position now to start moving ahead though. The ten runs Sunday were scored off less than the best pitchers the Dodgers have, but on the other hand we finally hit someone hard, where in the past games this year even the other teams worse got us out. The Ginats don't have the dominating staff and as long as our pitchers continue to perform like they have I think we can win.