Sosa suspensioned reduced one game

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'd guess about maybe 1/4 of his homers were with corked bats. But probably more than 80% of his homers were when he was on steroids.

Cork once in a while for some extra bat speed, and steroids 24/7 for power, its as simple as that.

sad thing is we have to guess about it.... no one will ever know for sure though... that in its self is a cryin shame........and a disgrace to baseball and shammes records that are most likely false............ :fyou him the cheatin bastard......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Rogers and, if memory serves me here, Mariotti have been hammering on Sammy pretty good.  I hope thay keep at it.  :bang

yeah its a nice change after years of kissin his ass..........i hope they keep it up too.. but i highly doubt that happens... after his suspension is served it will be swept under the carpet in the press and it will be up to us fans to keep the memory alive............. :D

What a selfish f***.

How will Sosa stay sharp during his suspension?

"It's a little tougher on the road because you don't get the time you do at home," Baker said. "On the road, we have 40 minutes to hit and we have guys who need the time to play too."

Baker said he didn't know what Sosa would do with his spare time.

"I'm sure he's not going to like sitting in a hotel," he said. "I'm sure he's not going to like sitting in the stands. Can you see that?"

Informed that several White Sox players sat in the stands for a Sox-Tigers series in Comerica Park when they were suspended for taking part in a brawl in 2000, Baker replied, "Their name wasn't Sammy Sosa."

No, but one of those players was Magglio Ordonez.

"He still wasn't Sammy Sosa," Baker said. "Mags is pretty good, but he still has a way to go before he catches Sammy."

As it turned out, Sosa went back to his hotel.

From the Cubune