tigers first base coach generalizes latinos

beleiveinbrian44

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 25, 2006 -> 07:19 PM)
Maybe we can get Selig to get Van Slykes sensitivity training in order. Maybe he can use the same person that Ozzie used.

I really do think that he should have to go through the same BS that ozzie had to go through.

I don't think it is a big deal to say that. He shouldn't have generalized Latinos, but many times wearing your heart on your sleeve is a GOOD THING.

But, what Ozzie said back to that is kind of pointless, because he also talks about people he doesn't know.

"It bugs me when people talk about me," Guillen said. "I never say anything about running a club and what they should and shouldn't do. And second parties are too many. That's why he's coaching first base and I'm managing in the big leagues. I'm going to manage in the big leagues longer than he's going to coach first base.

hahahaha, great comeback

QUOTE(zenryan @ Jul 26, 2006 -> 12:31 AM)
"It bugs me when people talk about me," Guillen said. "I never say anything about running a club and what they should and shouldn't do. And second parties are too many. That's why he's coaching first base and I'm managing in the big leagues. I'm going to manage in the big leagues longer than he's going to coach first base.

hahahaha, great comeback

Gotta love your signature pic. Kyle Wright may bust out this year big time.

Edited by wallyburger