Dark Clouds versus Dreamers

shoota

All Sox fans should strive to be Dark Clouds because they exhibit realistic viewpoints unlike Dreamers whose viewpoints are usually inaccurate and always elementary.

Dark Clouds base their thinking on fact and performance; Dreamers believe everything will turn out for the best because they're either incapable of imagining a scenario where their team or player fails, or they're incapable of comprehending the statistical performance that suggests a best case scenario is unlikely.

I'm going to ask Christine O'Reilly what she thinks of our chances. :D

Seriously, why try to change the way someone views things? They're White Sox fans...that should be enough for them to get on your good side.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE(shoota @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 05:56 PM)
All Sox fans should strive to be Dark Clouds because they exhibit realistic viewpoints unlike Dreamers whose viewpoints are usually inaccurate and always elementary.

Dark Clouds base their thinking on fact and performance; Dreamers believe everything will turn out for the best because they're either incapable of imagining a scenario where their team or player fails, or they're incapable of comprehending the statistical performance that suggests a best case scenario is unlikely.

ie. everyone listen to me, Im right, and you arent allowed to think differently.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 30, 2006 -> 05:57 PM)
I'm going to ask Christine O'Reilly what she thinks of our chances. :D

Seriously, why try to change the way someone views things? They're White Sox fans...that should be enough for them to get on your good side.

:D

Awesome.

If I see her on the street, I'm taking that ring. I deserve it more.