Manuel going no where

southsider2k5

The only color that Jerry Reinsdork worries about is the color of MONEY.

All he cares about is money.

Reinsdork once had the nerve and balls to say that "I would give up the 6 Bulls championship rings for one World Series ring." What a crock. You won't win a World Series with Dumb and Dumber as your manager and general manager.

Jerry, I will not attend another Sox game EVER until you fire Manuel and Williams. And one last thing - :fyou :finger

The only color that Jerry Reinsdork worries about is the color of MONEY. 

All he cares about is money. 

Reinsdork once had the nerve and balls to say that "I would give up the 6 Bulls championship rings for one World Series ring."  What a crock.  You won't win a World Series with Dumb and Dumber as your manager and general manager. 

Jerry, I will not attend another Sox game EVER until you fire Manuel and Williams.  And one last thing -  :fyou  :finger

Past, I think you definitely needed to discover those icons over at WXing :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

everyone drop the local press a quick line and ask them to stop reporting it and asking how come no one has gotten fired yet... as you all know the thing about jr is the more he hears opinions about what he should do the less he acts upon it........... ;) maybe reverse psych would work best in this situation......... ;)

Greg,

Kenny has tried - he really has. But nothing he does seems to work.

However, he should have known that this might had happened. If you look at the lineup, it's chock full of the same kind of hitter - upper-cut power hitters who have the speed of tipped-over pickup trucks. There is no speed in the lineup except for Jimenez, and his speed is worthless since he runs the bases worse than anyone I've ever seen.

The Sox need more speed in the lineup. I would like to see Miles play 2B next year, unless Kenny can dump a ton of salary and maybe sign someone like Luis Castillo. This station to station crap isn't working.

And Manuel isn't a moron, but some of his managerial moves make you pull your hair out.