Strength of Schedule

chiguy79

Interestingly, the Sox, Tigers and Twins have very similar strength of schedule remaining, the Yankees have the easiest schedule and the red sox have the hardest.

The # of road games we have worries me, makes it even more important to finish off this home stand strong, the west coast road trip is also coming up.

Interestingly, the Sox, Tigers and Twins have very similar strength of schedule remaining, the Yankees have the easiest schedule and the red sox have the hardest.

The # of road games we have worries me, makes it even more important to finish off this home stand strong, the west coast road trip is also coming up.

The A's also have a much easier schedule than the Angels, assuming the Yankees and A's win their divisions I would almost rather win the WC and play the yankees than dealing with Oakland...I guess it is a pick your poison scenario, of course if our pitching comes into form we can beat anyone.

It would be nice to get a cushion over Boston/Min for the WC..

QUOTE(chiguy79 @ Aug 14, 2006 -> 01:04 PM)

The A's also have a much easier schedule than the Angels, assuming the Yankees and A's win their divisions I would almost rather win the WC and play the yankees than dealing with Oakland...I guess it is a pick your poison scenario, of course if our pitching comes into form we can beat anyone.

i don't care who we play, we can beat anyone

QUOTE(chiguy79 @ Aug 14, 2006 -> 01:04 PM)

I'm going to go ahead and say that the Tigers schedule is easier than the White Sox and Twins due to the way they end it. The Sox and Twins matchup against each other, whereas Detroit gets Kansas City. While it is true that Cleveland died in KC, and that Detroit has a series in KC in the second to last weekend of the year, they are still the Royals.

QUOTE(chiguy79 @ Aug 14, 2006 -> 02:04 PM)

I wouldn't want to go to Yankee stadium to open a 3 game series. While the Sox might match up well on paper against the Yanks, I'd rather they have home field advantage, especially in a short series.