Monday nite 6-16 game thread

southsider2k5

Nope it isn't going to happen.  JM just went down and shook his hand.  That is the kiss of death.  The question is who pitches the 9th?  Most likely not Koch as he pitched two days in a row.

Koch likes to work a lot, though. And keep in mind, yesterday was an afternoon game. We'll just have to wait and see.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill root for the Sox. Ill never root for MB. If I had it my way, MB would get crushed and wed crush Pedro, thus pulling out a win. But given our offense is impotent, Ill have to settle for this... :angry:

Dude, you are a f***ing tard. Sorry man, but it's true. To say you won't root for a guy is goddamn stupid.

I think everyone here, except Vince, hated Choice K-layton last year....how much do you wanna bet that even though everyone here hated him, they wanted him to do well?

Don't ever f***ing wish someone ill will....it will come back and bite you in the ass like no other.

Dude, you are a f***ing tard.  Sorry man, but it's true.  To say you won't root for a guy is goddamn stupid. 

I think everyone here, except Vince, hated Choice K-layton last year....how much do you wanna bet that even though everyone here hated him, they wanted him to do well?

Don't ever f***ing wish someone ill will....it will come back and bite you in the ass like no other.

Exactly, and this is exactly what I say to all the Mark B haters.

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

Dude, you are a f***ing tard.  Sorry man, but it's true.  To say you won't root for a guy is goddamn stupid. 

Well I bet you tards will probably root for the loser when hes losing 20 in St Louis, right? I wouldnt be surprised at all if you guys did...

Watching MB pitch is what makes MY chest tight... :angry:

You're the ONLY one then.

When Buehrle goes out there, I'm confident he's going to have a solid outing. Most of the time, I'm right. Sometimes, I am surprised, because he does better then I figure he'd do. Sometimes I'm a little disappointed, because he does worse.

Tonight, I've been relatively surprised, but happy none the less. I expected the Red Sox who have the best offense in the majors to score more then 2 runs off of him, but that's what makes him a great pitcher. He rises to the occasion. How much do you wanna bet that Garland would have s*** his pants and given up about 7 runs in 4 innings?

Guest hotsoxchick1
WTF!? Is JM holding a f***ing lottery to decide who pitches?  :angry:

lol......they drew straws at the begining of the game.......

And heres to all the Frank haters. :fyou

Youre a loser for rooting for MB. MB sucks and you all know it. You bashed me when I said he reminds me of Ritchie. Well now that hes proved me right, just stand up like men and admit it... :bang :finger

Guest hotsoxchick1

And heres to all the Frank haters. :fyou

Youre a loser for rooting for MB. MB sucks and you all know it. You bashed me when I said he reminds me of Ritchie. Well now that hes proved me right, just stand up like men and admit it... :bang :finger

mark will NEVER be as bad as ritchie............EVER..........

Buehrle should get a chance to finish, but instead we will let Billy Botch make it interesting.

You make fun of Billy, but his ERA is better than Buehrle's is, if you'd look at the numbers instead of playing favorites.

Koch ERA = 4.60

Buehrle ERA after tonight's beautiful game = 4.85

Hell yeah I wanted him to K every single at bat, no doubt!