For all the Mark B bashers...

aboz56

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that yesterday great game by MB and Colon pitching a great game today guiding us to another win, turn this season around. I hope that Crede is starting to get hot and Willie learns how to hit in the big leagues.

For as bad as Mark has actually pitched this year(because he has not pitched as well as he has pitched in the past), he does have 9 quality starts, and has had 3 solid starts(Apr 30, Oak, 6 IP, 4 ER, May 11, Sea, 5 IP, 4 ER, May 21, Tor, 6 IP, 5 ER).

I dont consider this solid starts. For me it's horrible. 6 IP, 5 ER, if everytime a pitcher performs like this, just few teams in the league would live with that...

Roman if we all say we love and respect Big Hurt and respect you for sticking by him, will you get off Mark B?

Mark B is a damn good baseball player.

I dont care if you guys respect Thomas! You know me. I love Thomas and what I love is all that matters to me. You guys can say you love him but does that mean anything? No! Ill never get off Mark cuz he sucks. I love Frank and I dont care what anyone else thinks...

For as bad as Mark has actually pitched this year(because he has not pitched as well as he has pitched in the past), he does have 9 quality starts, and has had 3 solid starts(Apr 30, Oak, 6 IP, 4 ER, May 11, Sea, 5 IP, 4 ER, May 21, Tor, 6 IP, 5 ER).

I dont consider this solid starts. For me it's horrible. 6 IP, 5 ER, if everytime a pitcher performs like this, just few teams in the league would live with that...

Rafa, take into consideration that not only was it against the best offense in the league(yeah, I have been calling Boston's the best in the league....they're one of the best, but not better then Toronto), but this was during a time when Toronto was on a tear and was just ripping the cover off the ball. If you can hold the hottest offense in the league to 5 runs in 6 innings, I'll be happy with you every time out.

If he gave up 5 runs on 6 hits to the Tigers, then that is a bad outing.

Save it.

I love Frank Thomas too, and there's nothing gay about it.  I merely love his game, and as a person he seems to be one of the more mature people in the league.

Grow up.

geez.....talk about taking it too seriously. it was simple joking around. :rolleyes:

Roman if we all say we love and respect Big Hurt and respect you for sticking by him, will you get off Mark B?

I dont care if you guys respect Thomas! You know me. I love Thomas and what I love is all that matters to me. You guys can say you love him but does that mean anything? No! Ill never get off Mark cuz he sucks. I love Frank and I dont care what anyone else thinks...

Would ya still love him if ya found out he had a gay love affair in college.. :huh:

Would ya still love him if ya found out he had a gay love affair in college.. :huh:

Yes.

An athlete's sexuality has no bearing on whether or not I appreciate their ATHLETIC abilities. What someone does off the field is no concern of mine as long as it's not criminal.