Tuesday's game vs. Boston

clujer420

Harris doubled to left. [Nice hustle to get the extra base]

Jimenez RBI double off the right field fence.

[1-0 White Sox]

Thomas RBI double to the gap in left center.

[2-0 White Sox]

Magglio gets a fly ball that hits the top of the fence and then the foul pole. They wanna call it a ground rule double but it was a HR. Conference of the umps right now.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harris doubled to left. [Nice hustle to get the extra base]

Jimenez RBI double off the right field fence.

[1-0 White Sox]

Thomas RBI double to the gap in left center.

[2-0 White Sox]

Magglio gets a fly ball that hits the top of the fence and then the foul pole.  They wanna call it a ground rule double but it was a HR.  Conference of the umps right now.

Nope Maggs gets ripped off. The ball bounced on the top of the wall (over the yellow line) right at the foul pole and bounces into the stands and they call it a double.

:fyou the umps

It is physically impossible for a ball to hit the wall below the yellow line and bounce straight up to hit the foul poll and bounce out of play. Yet another horrible call. :angry:

DJ is an annoying prick, you gotta admit.

"WHAT HAPPENS IF THE BALL HITS THE FOUL POLE, HITS THE FENCE, HITS THE FOUL POLE..."

LMAO AND NOW THEY ARGUE AGAIN.

They both need to go.

Hawk is getting pissed at him too, it is pretty funny, except for the fact Maggs got screwed.

White Sox line up

Harris

Jimenez

Thomas

Ordonez

Lee

Valentin

Konerko

Crede

Olivo

Question...

How do you have the lineups before the game goes on the air? Is there a pre-game on FSN? Do you hear it on the radio?

Thanks!

actually if you go to MLB.com's gamecast of our particular game they usually have it posted about half an hour or so before the game. But FSN usually has them in the pregame, as does AM1000 pregame.

Aren't the official, final lineups presented to the home plate umpire just before the first pitch? Until then, changes can be made, correct?

Anyway, I'm upset now, because I get the Boston feed for today's game. I have the MLB Extra Innings package, and no Hawk/DJ. :(

I suppose it's better than nothing, though. :)

I love the away feed when we win :headbang

Guest wsc425
i'm now listening to the song "Zombie Nation".  The stadium anthem.  Gives me goosebumps.  :headbang

:huh: Is that the song Mac Jurko and Harry base their broadcasts on?

The song that they play every morning when Mac says,"Did you miss the show yesterday? If you did, this is what you missed."

Guest wsc425

Is there a chat for this game???

If so, join me in it...send me a link as well.

0-2 and the pitch looked good but the umpire couldn't see it.

STEEERRIIKKKEE THREEE with a changeup.

I don't know wabout that. i've never heard that show. It's the "oh, oh oh oh!" Where it is the crowd saying that. Whenever Kaz Sasaki is closing down a game they play it in Seattle. it reminds me of when i was at Game 5 of the M's and Tribe in 2001, and he was in there to close the ninth and series. Very exciting.

Guest wsc425
I don't know wabout that.  i've never heard that show.    It's the  "oh, oh oh oh!" Where it is the crowd saying that.    Whenever Kaz Sasaki is closing down a game they play it in Seattle. it reminds me of when i was at Game 5 of the M's and Tribe in 2001, and he was in there to close the ninth and series.  Very exciting.

Who sings it? Whats the title?