Project Runway

Jimbo's Drinker

Deleted the thread in Fil.

And I watch it. And I love it (although, not technically, a guy).

I've liked Michael's designs all season, but I saw the full collections (images up at Getty) and Jeffrey was my favorite by far.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 11:41 AM)
Deleted the thread in Fil.

And I watch it. And I love it (although, not technically, a guy).

I've liked Michael's designs all season, but I saw the full collections (images up at Getty) and Jeffrey was my favorite by far.

I think Michael hit the perverbial wall, just get rid of Laura, she makes the same thing over and over.

Do you know 1/3rd of their viewers are men

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/livi...ctrunway27.html

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 12:45 PM)
I think Michael hit the perverbial wall, just get rid of Laura, she makes the same thing over and over.

Do you know 1/3rd of their viewers are men

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/livi...ctrunway27.html

Really? It's a good show, but I'm surprised their share has that many men.

And I agree: Laura = yawn city. When Vincent sent that gawd-awful low cut "couture" gown down the runway they blasted him (rightfully) for his model being 'almost topless.' It's like, hello! Laura's V's are just as deep. I like her commentary and personality, but her dresses put me into a coma.

I'm torn on Uli, it's not stuff I would ever wear, but they're always so cute and fresh and completely not pretentious.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 11:49 AM)
Really? It's a good show, but I'm surprised their share has that many men.

And I agree: Laura = yawn city. When Vincent sent that gawd-awful low cut "couture" gown down the runway they blasted him (rightfully) for his model being 'almost topless.' It's like, hello! Laura's V's are just as deep. I like her commentary and personality, but her dresses put me into a coma.

I'm torn on Uli, it's not stuff I would ever wear, but they're always so cute and fresh and completely not pretentious.

I really don't like fashion, and i dont really know why i watch this show. I think its my obsession with all bravo shows.

i watch it with the fiance'/soon to be wife

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 09:10 PM)
Jeffrey, Michael, Uli, Laura at Fashion Week IMHO.

I think it was a copout that nobody got cut. They did it because it doesn't matter if someone gets cut - all four show anyway so that who the final three is isn't spoiled before the episodes air.

its because they knew uli should have been the one to go, but she finally made a decent dress so they couldnt cut her, and everyone else really deserved to be there (especially jeffrey and micheal.)

• 2 weeks later...