SOX sent me a box!

That funky motion

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Oct 11, 2006 -> 09:13 AM)
I got home yesterday and there was a box from the White Sox. Inside was every giveaway they had all year. There was 3 hats, a little jersey,a large WS trophy, flag ,cards,a ring and a ton of other things. Did anyone else get this. What a nice touch! :gosox1:

Yea. We got ours on Saturday. We (ST holders) have been asking them to do this for years - the Bulls used to do it (they may still, but we are no longer bulls ticket holders so I don't know) and it was a little thing that went a long way.

QUOTE(Steff @ Oct 11, 2006 -> 09:30 AM)
Yea. We got ours on Saturday. We (ST holders) have been asking them to do this for years - the Bulls used to do it (they may still, but we are no longer bulls ticket holders so I don't know) and it was a little thing that went a long way.

Will split season ticket holders get them too or just full?

QUOTE(chiguy79 @ Oct 18, 2006 -> 03:00 PM)
Got mine yesterday, I am a full-season holder

We are full season ticket holders and still nothing! Are there others who haven't received anything yet?

Think its worth calling our ticket rep?

QUOTE(That funky motion @ Oct 11, 2006 -> 09:13 AM)
I got home yesterday and there was a box from the White Sox. Inside was every giveaway they had all year. There was 3 hats, a little jersey,a large WS trophy, flag ,cards,a ring and a ton of other things. Did anyone else get this. What a nice touch! :gosox1:

He said "BOX"

:D

not surprised that renewals are 95% as everyone had to put in their playoff deposits...will be interesting to see how much demand their is for tickets early next year...

If you didn't get a "box" and are a full season holder I would for sure call your rep.