Study hard, or you will be dumb,

EvilMonkey

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 10:20 PM)
Speaking of candidates who won't apologize, Sen. George Allen of Virginia won't even say what his handlers did was wrong when they tackled a "heckler" at a campaign event in front of TV cameras.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/11/02/vir...e.ap/index.html

Senator Allen IS up for reelection.

Oh come on, Rex. How about posting the rest of the story so the drive-bys don't get the wrong idea? The guy is lucky he didn't get shot! Running after a Senator, pushing past security and/or 'people' while wearing a backpack, he is supremely stupid. And I am sure you are aware that he isn't just an ordinary heckler, but has his own blog (suprise!) and posts on Koz, and posted BEFORE the incident that he was gonna 'Michael Moore Allen' and see what will happen. I guess those facts aren't relevent that that, eh? HE should be apologizing to Allen for his attempted assault. As for the 'takedown', it looked a bit to me like he just turned himself into dead weight, like when a child decides he doesn't want to go where mom and dad are taking him and just drops to the ground. You know, for dramatic effect, since he planned this whole thing.

I am glad Webb distanced himself from that wacko, since he was surely acting on his own.

Here are some additional photos of the 'heckler' pushing past people tryinf to force his way to Allen. Again, he is lucky he wasn't tasered or shot.

http://fredericksburg.com/News/Web/2006/10...2_html?qstart=1

Edited by EvilMonkey

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 05:22 PM)
I disagree. I think there is no way, grammatically or otherwise, he was referring to Bush. He said "stuck IN Iraq". He meant exactly what he said - they'd get stuck there serving. Bush isn't IN Iraq. It makes no sense.

Which makes Kerry's absurd responses all the more insulting. The man truly cannot lead.

:D

oh, i agree he can't lead. i really don't like the guy. i just think he meant to say "get US stuck in Iraq". i could be wrong though, it wouldn't suprise me if he really was that big of a jerk.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Nov 2, 2006 -> 05:22 PM)
I wouldn't call having an HS Diploma a high educational hurdle.

Having a HS diploma doesn't mean you are educated. A friend's brother in Florida got his then tested no higher than a 8th grade education when he tried to get into the Army.