Soxtalk Softball Info

TornLabrum

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, please try to be as sure and as accurate as possible regarding if you'll be there and how many people will be joining you, if any, so don't just say you'll be there and then bring 7 people with you.

QUOTE(Molto @ Apr 27, 2007 -> 12:13 PM)
Yes, please try to be as sure and as accurate as possible regarding if you'll be there and how many people will be joining you, if any, so don't just say you'll be there and then bring 7 people with you.

Yeah, we need an accurate headcount, so we know how much we are going to have to pay for a permit. We aren't trying to discourage people from coming, because this is a charity function (HINT HINT) but we need to know so we don't get into trouble with the City of Chicago.

Cumberland to downtown Jackson stop. Get off, go upstairs to Red Line, take it south towards 95th and get off at Sox/35th. Get off the train, turn left, walk to 33rd street exit. Take left and walk straight. You'll run into the park.

QUOTE(Molto @ May 2, 2007 -> 11:09 AM)
Cumberland to downtown Jackson stop. Get off, go upstairs to Red Line, take it south towards 95th and get off at Sox/35th. Get off the train, turn left, walk to 33rd street exit. Take left and walk straight. You'll run into the park.

Oh okay, so it's right by the park. Cool. Can I still get a ticket to the game too?

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ May 2, 2007 -> 10:35 AM)
Oh okay, so it's right by the park. Cool. Can I still get a ticket to the game too?

It is two blocks north of the baseball park.

I believe you can, but you definately won't be in the patio party. The deadline has passed for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ALL:

Well the game is fast approaching, and its time to start getting to brass tacks.

First of all, I have the confirmation responses in this thread, but I did send PMs to all of those who said they wanted to play, but did not respond in this thread. Basically we just want to confirm that you will indeed be at the game, so that we know we will have a full team to play with. Please either respond to the PM or confirm your intention to play again, just to cover our bases.

Now for part two, this is going to be charity function, so we are going to ask for a $20 donation for those who are playing, which instead of going to Jason's personal season ticket fund, will be going to Windy City Sox fans, which will get it to Chicago Baseball Cancer Charities. For those who are not playing, we would still love to have a donation from you to add to our own. For any donations please send them to jason@futuresox.com, and we will make sure they get to where they are going to be needed. This is a great opportunity to have some fun with fellow Sox fans, and also to support an incredible cause at the sametime. Even if you aren't playing, we'd love to have you guys come check out the game and cheer/jeer us on.

Any questions or comments, just let me know!

THIS IS OUR UPDATE ROSTER AS OF THIS MOMENT

BOLD is in

italics is OUT

unmarked means we don't know. We do have room for a couple more people, as some people have had a change of plans and cannot be here anymore. Please let me know if there are any new people who want to play!

chisoxfn 23 Wherever

Southsider 33 Whereever

Greg Pratt 18 P, 1B, 2B

Kapkomet Wherever

Shipps Wherever

JDDirtySox 27 SS, OF

Joeynach 2B, SS, 3B

FlashTizzle 22 2B, SS, 3B

NorthsideSox72 1B, 2B, 3B, P

Reddy 20 CF, 2B, SS

Hangar18 30 2B, C

RibbieRubarb 35 Infield, C

elamin 22 2B, 3B

Hangar18 Friend 30 3B

TitoMB345 18 1B, LF

TheWood Need Info

RobinVentura23 Need Info

Aboz56 25 Wherever

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 17, 2007 -> 08:19 AM)
THIS IS OUR UPDATE ROSTER AS OF THIS MOMENT

BOLD is in

italics is OUT

unmarked means we don't know. We do have room for a couple more people, as some people have had a change of plans and cannot be here anymore. Please let me know if there are any new people who want to play!

chisoxfn 23 Wherever

Southsider 33 Whereever

Greg Pratt 18 P, 1B, 2B

Kapkomet Wherever

Shipps Wherever

JDDirtySox 27 SS, OF

Joeynach 2B, SS, 3B

FlashTizzle 22 2B, SS, 3B

NorthsideSox72 1B, 2B, 3B, P

Reddy 20 CF, 2B, SS

Hangar18 30 2B, C

RibbieRubarb 35 Infield, C

elamin 22 2B, 3B

Hangar18 Friend 30 3B

TitoMB345 18 1B, LF

TheWood Need Info

RobinVentura23 Need Info

Aboz56 25 Wherever

Listen folks... do you really want us to go out there and get our butts kicked by WSI, because we don't even have 10 players?

Time to step up!

Flash, I'm calling your ass out. Are you in or what?