5) nitetrain8601- Computer Blue

6) Beastly

7) Jimbo's Drinker- Jimbo Likes to Drink

8) William Tell

9) Jordan4Life_2007- Scott Podsednik

10) Vandy125

11) maggsmaggs- maggsmaggs

12) mr_ genius

I'll get the league setup going at my first opportunity...

Edited by ZoomSlowik

Alright, here's the info:

ID- 107875

password- soxtalk

Draft is currently set for Monday March 12th at 9:30 central. That time is negotiable, but my options were fairly limited.

Please either use team names/ID's that I can easily figure out, or post in here telling me what you team name is.

Let's get going on this. Good luck and have fun! :cheers

Question for Zoom: Shouldn't trades be determined by the commish? I mean, let's say I'm in second place, and somebody like Kalapse is in first, he looks to make a trade with Jimbo to enhance his chances, even if the trade is fair, I'm gonna vote against it. I don't want him to get better, obviously. That's not really fair. That's just me, though.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 12:29 AM)
Question for Zoom: Shouldn't trades be determined by the commish? I mean, let's say I'm in second place, and somebody like Kalapse is in first, he looks to make a trade with Jimbo to enhance his chances, even if the trade is fair, I'm gonna vote against it. I don't want him to get better, obviously. That's not really fair. That's just me, though.

somehow its always my fault. :cheers

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 12:29 AM)

Depends on how much you trust me. :P

Personally I don't like doing that because then I always become the bad guy no matter what I do. If that's what people want I can live with it though...

Edited by ZoomSlowik

Hey guys, Yahoo just opened up a whole bunch of time slots, so I can get basically any draft time we want. I'd appreciate some feedback on when you guys can make it.

Normally I like to shoot for 8-9 PM central on a weeknight, and I dislike weekends during the day. Also, I'm going to be at Spring Training from the 6th to the 11th, so it's not going to happen then. Also, I have multiple drafts to worry about (4 on Soxtalk :o ), so I'd like to avoid having 2 on the same night. Other than that, I'm pretty open.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Feb 26, 2007 -> 04:17 AM)
Depends on how much you trust me. :P

Personally I don't like doing that because then I always become the bad guy no matter what I do. If that's what people want I can live with it though...

Should we vote? I'm in favor of you allowing or disallowing trades.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I can tell the following people have signed up:

Kalapse

Jordan4lif_2007

nitetrain8601

THEWOOD

Jimbo's Drinker

ZoomSlowik

maggsmaggs

mr_ genius

VenomSox

Meaning that we're currently waiting on: