Roll call for the Cubs series

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who is going to what games?

The wife and I will be there on Friday and Sunday.

present friday and sundays games as well... dont know about saturdays yet... i suppose i could be talked into it but i hate to deal with the crowds........

I am going to none. :headbang

(I havent been to a baseball gamesince the Minnesota series, and don't plan to going to any more games until we are at .500 at least...ah, who am I kidding- I am not going until we are in the playoffs. Jerry can kiss my ass and so can Ncorg).

I'll be there friday and sunday...i'd like to meet some of you guys if there's a certain meeting place for board members or anything

Gotta ump 2 games saturday, won't be at that one

I still will get pissed off if i see a redwings jersey...i'll be the one yelling at you if you hear anything

I'll be there friday and sunday...i'd like to meet some of you guys if there's a certain meeting place for board members or anything

I still will get pissed off if i see a redwings jersey...i'll be the one yelling at you if you hear anything

Friday we're meeting in the parking lot about 10ish. Not sure on Saturday and Sunday. I know we are taligating Saturday. I'll post location Saturday morning. Michelle.. what's up for Sunday? Vince.. you owe me a beer :cheers

sat and sun... Gonna get there early sat... the mini-trunks are being given out as you go into the parking lot... not into the park itself... security won't allow them into the park... security will be looking for everything and anything so just go and enjoy the game....

Guest hotsoxchick1

Friday we're meeting in the parking lot about 10ish. Not sure on Saturday and Sunday. I know we are taligating Saturday. I'll post location Saturday morning. Michelle.. what's up for Sunday? Vince.. you owe me a beer :cheers

steff im thinking breakfast tailgate...????? bloody marys and what ever wont fall through the grill grates.....lol............i have to get with dan and see if he can bring his griddle bbq......then we can do pancakes and scrambled eggs??? ill let ya know friday and then post something for everyone else as soon as i lock it up..........ok......

Guest hotsoxchick1
will you still talk to me now that you have gone la-di-da?

lol..we need to find out which box he will be in so we can throw things at him........ ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
if we throw funnel cakes just outside of his diamond suite, we can watch him swan dive with mouth open into the lower deck!  :D  :lol:

lol we can hold up signs with rating numbers on them..... i give that dive a 8.0..........and you cw?? how do you rank it...........

Guest hotsoxchick1

form wasn't perfect

lol.... yeah he broke through the crowd below too soon...........and didnt put his legs together on the follow through.......simply sloppy.......i take back my 8.0 and go with a 7.5

Guest hotsoxchick1
I haven't even packed and it is late and I work tomorrow - what is the weather, and what should I bring, and I'll see you Friday - and Sunday!!!! Sunday our first game together! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

its hotter than a mo fo......humidity is a killer........shorts.. shorts... shorts.. and lots of sun block........ ;) see ya soon... give me a jingle when you hit town........

will you still talk to me now that you have gone la-di-da?

I am only allowed to go if I promise to behave. My wife's boss rented the skybox and it will be a bunch of people from her work that I have never met. Some of them will be scrub fans, and my wife made me promise not to throw any of them over the side or be mean to them.

This is going to be very hard for me. I am not even allowed to do "Take em out, Leave em in".

lol..we need to find out which box he will be in so we can throw things at him........ ;)

As soon as I find out which one I will let you know. She usually rents one of the skyboxes down the first base line.

Throw funnel cakes at me.