Buehrle No Hitter available on ITunes

JDsDirtySox

There's ways around the copy protection stuff, you can put it on a DVD as a video to be watched on TV if you have the proper software.. then bring that copy back to the computer.. if it means that much.. or you can watch it on your computer.. either way, i downloaded it, now i carry the 05 world series, the commerative DVDs, and the Buehrle no-hitter all on my ipod.. some of those moments are real spirit lifters on bad days.

QUOTE(PlunketChris @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 10:08 PM)
There's ways around the copy protection stuff, you can put it on a DVD as a video to be watched on TV if you have the proper software.. then bring that copy back to the computer.. if it means that much.. or you can watch it on your computer.. either way, i downloaded it, now i carry the 05 world series, the commerative DVDs, and the Buehrle no-hitter all on my ipod.. some of those moments are real spirit lifters on bad days.

I've got a strange buzzing sound coming out of the game I downloaded off of itunes. Does yours have that problem?

• 3 weeks later...