Sox Not Sold on Jimenez at 2nd

Cali

saying someone is assuming is just like saying liar

Maybe if you are paranoid and assume that someone is attacking you when they ask you a question.

And the rest of your post is gibberish so I won't even try to respond to it.

The whole story is pointless and means nothing, so there is no point in discussing it further anyway.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Maybe if you are paranoid and assume that someone is attacking you when they ask you a question.

The whole story is pointless and means nothing, so there is no point in discussing it further anyway.

lol.. just like you.... you self rightous asshole........run and hide.......its what you do best......... :D

lol.. just like you.... you self rightous asshole........run and hide.......its what you do best......... :D

Run and hide? Hardly -- try ending an endless debate without wasting any more time is more like it.

I said that the only player Klesko has played with at the ML level that's a current member of the Sox is Tony G. If it was someone from the minors, I don't want to invest the time to find out since it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. And I also said that it's Jimenez's job to lose, so it doesn't matter what Tony G or anybody else thinks.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Run and hide? Hardly -- try ending an endless debate without wasting any more time is more like it.

I said that the only player Klesko has played with at the ML level that's a current member of the Sox is Tony G. If it was someone from the minors, I don't want to invest the time to find out since it doesn't matter much in the grand scheme of things. And I also said that it's Jimenez's job to lose, so it doesn't matter what Tony G or anybody else thinks.

ya know your a bigger asshole than i thought.. if it didnt matter then why do you bring up the subject in the first place and when you get an answer that doesnt fit so good into your little world, you question it but dont want to put the time and effort into getting the facts to back up your condescending line of questioning....... :finger no more wasting my time on your stupid little piddly s***..........your a bigger pain in the ass than roman.........at least he will go look the s*** up and then say hes sorry when proven wrong......geez us......... :rolleyes:

ya know your a bigger asshole than i thought.. if it didnt matter then why do you bring up the subject in the first place and when you get an answer that doesnt fit so good into your little world, you question it but dont want to put the time and effort into getting the facts to back up your condescending line of questioning....... :finger no more wasting my time on your stupid little piddly s***..........your a bigger pain in the ass than roman.........at least he will go look the s*** up and then say hes sorry when proven wrong......geez us......... :rolleyes:

Where was I proven wrong? :huh:

Someone's in a bad mood today (as well as every other day). No wonder you're divorced. :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

im not in a bad mood.. its the way you rub people .. you come off as a pompous ass who starts s*** then backs down when called out.........just as always.........and my divorce is none of your concern.. and untill you pay my bills it will remain such... i didnt get personal with you, DONT continue to get that way with me or your gonna be sorry.......very sorry.......thats a promise ;) .........now run along wee one.. you have things to look up ......and people to prove wrong..........

Someone's in a bad mood today (as well as every other day). No wonder you're divorced. :rolleyes:

why was the divorce comment needed? :huh:

why was the divorce comment needed? :huh:

She wants to get personal and call names, I'll fire back with any comment that I see-fit. Name calling isn't my style.

im not in a bad mood.. its the way you rub people .. you come off as a pompous ass who starts s*** then backs down when called out.........just as always.........and my divorce is none of your concern.. and untill you pay my bills it will remain such... i didnt get personal with you, DONT continue to get that way with me or your gonna be sorry.......very sorry.......thats a promise ;) .........now run along wee one.. you have things to look up ......and people to prove wrong..........

Generally speaking, you are the only one who seems to have a problem with me. If others do, they are mature enough to keep the name-calling and attempted belittlings to themselves.

Me pay YOUR bills? LOL, I'll let your ex have that "honor".

And call me "wee one" all you want -- but I'm perfectly happy being 22. Have my whole life ahead of me. Poor me

Guest hotsoxchick1

i did not get personal with you at all.. yep i called you names theres nothing personal about that.. you are a pompous asshole.... just ask anyone.........and you talk to everyone in your selfrightous condescending tone....nothing new there either.... so tell me where i got personal with you.. i didnt bring up your current status or your girlfriend or lack there of..... get over yourself ............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Generally speaking, you are the only one who seems to have a problem with me.  If others do, they are mature enough to keep the name-calling and attempted belittlings to themselves.

Me pay YOUR bills?  LOL, I'll let your ex have that "honor".

And call me "wee one" all you want -- but I'm perfectly happy being 22.  Have my whole life ahead of me.  Poor me

you better hit the archives and see who else besides me has a problem with your petty little ways wee one..........im not the only one......i just challange you moreso than others.........

i did not get personal with you at all.. yep i called you names theres nothing personal about that.. you are a pompous asshole.... just ask anyone.........and you talk to everyone in your selfrightous condescending tone....nothing new there either.... so tell me where i got personal with you.. i didnt bring up your current status or your girlfriend or lack there of..... get over yourself ............

Calling names is personal. Maybe you are too uncouth to realize that, I don't know. And very rarely do I come off with a condescending tone. Could just be how you read it. Ever think of that?

And my girlfriend and I are doing just fine, thank you for asking.

Generally speaking, you are the only one who seems to have a problem with me.  If others do, they are mature enough to keep the name-calling and attempted belittlings to themselves.

Me pay YOUR bills?  LOL, I'll let your ex have that "honor".

And call me "wee one" all you want -- but I'm perfectly happy being 22.  Have my whole life ahead of me.  Poor me

you better hit the archives and see who else besides me has a problem with your petty little ways wee one..........im not the only one......i just challange you moreso than others.........

I said GENERALLY speaking. Sure, we're all gonna have issues with each other every now and then -- that's how message boards and opinion pages work.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Calling names is personal.  Maybe you are too uncouth to realize that, I don't know.  And very rarely do I come off with a condescending tone.  Could just be how you read it.  Ever think of that?

And my girlfriend and I are doing just fine, thank you for asking.

around here calling names has never been personal.. and you know it....names are tossed around like snow on a chicago winters day........get over it..... as for your condescending tone.. im not the only one to point it out and you can check the archives for that one as well...... its your selfrightous way that contributes to that............not a misunderstanding of reading.............if you and your girlfriend were in fact doing just fine then you wouldnt be spending all your time on here... see unlike the rest of us who actually can access from work while we have nothing going on.. you are on here all the time.. day and nite.... so one can deduct that means lack of something else happening elsewhere.... ;) ..........of course she probably will want to get a tatoo and start up smoking if you keep putting her off and spending all your time with us...........lol........better get a handle on that quick there clujo .. that goes against everything you stand for........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

around here calling names has never been personal.. and you know it

Speak for yourself.

if you and your girlfriend were in fact doing just fine then you wouldnt be spending all your time on here... see unlike the rest of us who actually can access from work while we have nothing going on

She works days, I work nights. Makes it hard to spend time together sometimes.

you are on here all the time.. day and nite

Untrue. I'm on here before or after work, depending on how tired I am, and on my day's off -- no different than anyone else here. I may post more than most, but that doesn't mean I'm here more, and it's certainly not "day and night".

of course she probably will want to get a tatoo and start up smoking if you keep putting her off and spending all your time with us

Of course, I would never be with a whore, so I do not have to worry about my girlfriend doing either of those degenerative things.

better get a handle on that quick there clujo .. that goes against everything you stand for

Nah. If a girl wants to deface her body with ink or blacken her lungs with cancer sticks, I could care less. But, unlike the dozens of guys before me, I will not put my dick through the torture of entering her rancid hole. Call me crazy.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol whatever.,... see how your selfrightous condescending ways come out in that.. you lump everyone into one catagory....of course we thought you would have learned by now.. not everyone who has a tat and smokes is a whore as you call it...........but then again we know you dont judge books by their covers right?? thats just not the holy veggie tale thing to do..........wwjd????? he never judged anyone without reason........why do you???????? ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
"Shampoo is better, I go on first and clean the hair."

"No, conditioner is better, I make the hair silky and smooth."

it puts the lotion on itself .............and in clujos case he would have to, cause no one else is holy enough to get close to his royal smugness.......... :D