Its okay

Bmr31

Agreed. 4 out of 6 is not bad, although I wish this team showed a bit more killer instinct.

This 3 game set with the Twins is more important, inner city rivalry notwithstanding.

What was great about the past two wins was HOW we won. What was heartbreaking about the loss to Minnesota and the loss in the last Cubs series was HOW we lost.

Those last two wins against the Cubs were just amazing, and it completely gave me new hopes for the season. This was a great series overall, I'm not really upset over todays loss. It wasnt a typical White Sox heartbreaking loss where we blew the lead or didnt cash in on opportunities, Kerry just had our number and Loz just wasnt as dominant.

We're still totally in this thing :headbang

True dat, BMR...But we DID win bragging rights, which Cub fans CANNOT deny from us!!!  They might've won a battle, but they've lost the war.

I'm feeling a good July coming up.

Lets hope so, because the last two months arent easy....

True dat, BMR...But we DID win bragging rights, which Cub fans CANNOT deny from us!!!  They might've won a battle, but they've lost the war.

hey i have a question. How come everyone always capitalizes BMR? Its Bmr afterall. :) :huh:

hey i have a question. How come everyone always capitalizes BMR? Its Bmr afterall. :) :huh:

Why does idseer never, ever capitalize?

One of nature's mysteries.

You tell US. ;)

You tell US. ;)

?? :huh:

You tell US. ;)

:rolleyes:

You tell US. ;)

Silly me, I thought you had exorcised your demons and got over that whole paranoia thing....Oh well, some things never change.

;)

You tell US. ;)

Silly me, I thought you had exorcised your demons and got over that whole paranoia thing....Oh well, some things never change.

;)

LOL, i am paranoid, but strangely, all my paranoia turns out to be true. :huh:

You tell US. ;)

;)

LOL, i am paranoid, but strangely, all my paranoia turns out to be true. :huh:

If by "true" you mean "laughably preposterous and false", then I am in full agreement.

Quit hatin' ;)