SoxFan1

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lets hope Robbie's arrival will keep that up around the 30K mark....it's also I believe the last home game B4 the allstar break right????

yes last one.. we take it on the road to tampa bay and detroit and cleveburg........

Guest hotsoxchick1
30,694; 14,573 were walkups.

dang thats like almost half... lots of pepsi's being drunk/drank however you wanna put it..........

yes last one.. we take it on the road to tampa bay and detroit and cleveburg........

WERE GONNA BE 9 OVER .500!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!

but seriously.... anything less than 6-3 is a failed road trip against those slugs.

Guest hotsoxchick1

YEAH!!!

but seriously.... anything less than 6-3 is a failed road trip against those slugs.

no s***.. if we dont come out of that road trip smelling like roses were just plain ol f***ed up.........

We've had a tendency to play down to the level of our competition.  Let's hope that is behind us now, like the lethargic Sox we saw early.

Well with this pitching staff..... were going to be in every game we play... The offense (Which has been dominate lately) is another story I can see us being fooled by the Brian Andersons and Jorge Sosa's of the world.

YEAH!!!

no s***.. if we dont come out of that road trip smelling like roses were just plain ol f***ed up.........

That's why I married a woman named rose. I always love coming out smelling like a rose . . . :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
10,000 + walk ups tonight is my guess

i dont know cw.. they postponed the fireworks show that was to go on tonite... im thinking on a full price nite (even with the two trades) around 4 or 5000 topps...............theres too many other things going on tonite in the city with the taste and concerts......

YEAH!!!

That's why I married a woman named rose. I always love coming out smelling like a rose . . . :D

OMGZ SEXUAL INNUENDO!@~

i dont know cw.. they postponed the fireworks show that was to go on tonite... im thinking on a full price nite (even with the two trades) around 4 or 5000 topps...............theres too many other things going on tonite in the city with the taste and concerts......

Fireworks...? No fireworks scheduled for tonight. You drinking already.. ;)

We did get screwed on the fireworks deal though. Every year we wer at the game on the 4th and they were always great. But because of the AS schedule.. no home games after tonight.

Something to look forward to though.. they are doing more "spiffying" up around the park. I doubt anything too major, but I'll pass along details when I get them.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Fireworks...? No fireworks scheduled for tonight. You drinking already..  ;)

We did get screwed on the fireworks deal though. Every year we wer at the game on the 4th and they were always great. But because of the AS schedule.. no home games after tonight.

Something to look forward to though.. they are doing more "spiffying" up around the park. I doubt anything too major, but I'll pass along details when I get them.

yeah they were suppose to have a show tonite.. if they werent why would everyone on the news so far today be saying to remember its a 605 game start and dont expect the fireworks afterwords.........someone along the line must have had something scheduled in order for the news to be reporting not to expect it dont ya think??????hell i dont know........im just repeating what wgn and stupidland tv were reporting.......i also heard it on espn radio when i was in the car going to breakfast....... :huh: :huh: :huh: wtf do i know.....lol :D

yeah, there were fireworks scheduled for tonight -

too bad they cancelled them -

the fireworks for the 4th at Comiskey have always been splendid

HSC, I'm still guessing hghi on walkups because of what I've heard people say, but your ratio ale is also very justifable - I hope the crowd is as big as the last two nights, to keep the momentum going and as a nice send off until we see them again on the 17th -

Where were they scheduled..??

We gave away tonight's tickets way back in April because there were no fireworks scheduled..?? :huh: :huh:

I think no more then 5K walkups. 6:05 is too early for most to get there from the burbs by gametime. They shot themselves in the foot with that start time.

HSC, I'm still guessing hghi on walkups because of what I've heard people say, but your ratio ale is also very justifable - I hope the crowd is as big as the last two nights, to keep the momentum going and as a nice send off until we see them again on the 17th -

I will be one of the walk-ups. Maybe if I eat a big lunch I can count as two.

I am trying to get my brother and Huge to come along. Both might have trouble getting out early for the 6:05 start.

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah fireworks cause were out of town for the 4th... thats what i just heard on the news once again.. i dont know why they are making such a big deal out of it but oh well it gets us noticed i guess and plants in everyones mind .. hey take in a ball game tonite....lol.. free advertising huh...... vince i think theres a few big name bands at the taste tonite and theres a concert at the uc as well thats why i am feeling not such a huge walk up for a full price nite.........but i hope your right i would love nothing more than to see a bunch there for the sweep (dare i say that ???too late i already did lol :D )..................yeah gonna be a while before they are back in town.. maybe we need to take a sidetrip to cleveburg??? like im not going enough places this july as it is now lol........

Where were they scheduled..??

We gave away tonight's tickets way back in April because there were no fireworks scheduled..??  :huh:  :huh:

I think no more then 5K walkups. 6:05 is too early for most to get there from the burbs by gametime. They shot themselves in the foot with that start time.

they were announced all weekend on the scoreboard - fireworks for tonight - caught my buddy's eye because it is not the norm to have Wednesday fireworks but I saw the announcement and heard Ed and John mention it a few times

zach - HSF told me Sunday that if the Sox won Mon and Tuesday he was going Wednesday so you hold him to that!

yeah fireworks cause were out of town for the 4th... thats what i just heard on the news once again..

Alright.. where the hell were the scheduled cause I'm calling to b****!!

Is it on a schedule you guys have..? ST info..?

zach - HSF told me Sunday that if the Sox won Mon and Tuesday he was going Wednesday so you hold him to that!

I'm trying to. His only issue is making the early start. If it was 7:05, there would be no debate.