Tollefson 3 IP, 3 K, 2 BB, H

Griffith .2 IP, 4 R (2 ER), 4 H

Barons won 6-3

Cook 1-2, RBI, R, 3 BB, CS

Malone 6 IP, 3 R

Russell IP, K

Hernandez IP, K

Oneli IP, K, 2 H

Saw Aaron Cunningham play for the first time (with Mobile). Got his sig before the game and told him I hated it he wasn't playing for the Barons and wished him good luck, real nice kid. He proceeded to hit a homerun and a triple in the game. Made the White Sox look bad for trading him. All while hitting ninth.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Aug 15, 2007 -> 03:18 AM)
Griffith.. :(

And Sweeney is slowing going down hill.

Eh, Sweeney just came off the DL, I wouldn't use the first week back as a judgement. He did have an OF assist.

And hey, good to see Heath Phillips getting his 2006 form back. Last 10 games, he is 6-1 with a 2.54 ERA.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 15, 2007 -> 05:20 AM)
And hey, good to see Heath Phillips getting his 2006 form back. Last 10 games, he is 6-1 with a 2.54 ERA.

It is really, really sucky that the Sox have so d*mn many pitchers next year who are out of options. Sisco, Floyd, Phillips, Masset. That's a real mess we've put ourselves in with some of those guys, because I really don't want to see any of them walk for nothing, and some of them almost certainly will.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 15, 2007 -> 10:40 AM)
It is really, really sucky that the Sox have so d*mn many pitchers next year who are out of options. Sisco, Floyd, Phillips, Masset. That's a real mess we've put ourselves in with some of those guys, because I really don't want to see any of them walk for nothing, and some of them almost certainly will.

I really don't think Sisco is out of options just yet. Since he was picked by the Cubs in the rule 5 draft Sisco had to be put on the 40 man roster but could not be sent down for the remainder of the season or they would lose the rights to him so he did not use an option that year. He used one last season and another one this year so he should have 1 more for the '08 season.