Went over to wsi.......

Bmr31

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This recent argument has reminded me of the days at WSI and why I left WSI and why you got banned from WSI bmr. Not that I want to start anything. Bmr, chill out. You made your point, there is no point in repeating it because soxfest obviously isn't listening. Anyway...

Does anybody else get dizzy when you quote things from like 5 posts and they are quoted inside of each other? It drives me crazy lol. :bang

Lol its a well known fact that i got banned on purpose. It just happened before i actually did anything..... ;) While i have gotten into a few debates here, Im never going to do anything to get banned here. I respect this site and the people who are running the site way too much. Your, or anyone elses reaction, isnt going to stop me from posting about wsi, when its relevant. WSI is my so called "roots" and i know and respect a lot of people ive met over there.

temper temper.   :nono

what happen to the new bmr of 2 weeks ago :D

j/k

lol uh i dont have a temper any longer. Im not pissed in the least. That doesnt mean i am going to stop responding to ignorance. ;)

I simply see someone who cannot let the wsi thing go, I bet 2 weeks from now you start another wsi thread about someone or something to talk about it again and again, this is Soxnet if you love to talk about wsi so much go back there and talk all you want about it.

Cant let the wsi thing go? All i did is tell some of my fellow wsi guys that i finally went over there and checked it out. The only one who cant let it go, seems to be you. ONE LAST TIME, if you dont like the threads, dont read them. Are ya smart enough to do that? You seem way more interested in "fighting" the wsi threads, than i do starting them. GET f***ING OVER IT, cuz im gonna talk about whatever the f*** i want, when i want. Possibly youre some nerd wsi mod who is afraid of a bad rep. Well hey, you created it yourself , so deal with it.

Sure you can talk about anything you want , that is my point you only talk about MODS or WSI move on to another topic

your groveling about WSI is beyond obsessive week after week. I am only part of this site, there you go again with you're MOD obsession again, f*** is this getting old.

dude uh i have over 2000 posts and i can guarantee about 99.5 % of them are NOT about wsi. You seem to have a serious issue, that everyone can see through... go back to pissing people off at wsi, thats what you do best. :rolleyes:

I have not ever been to that site nor am i registered there and could care less, but i am sure you will have something to say about the site within 2 weeks to talk about the salad days of your roots as you say.

temper temper.   :nono

what happen to the new bmr of 2 weeks ago :D

j/k

lol uh i dont have a temper any longer. Im not pissed in the least. That doesnt mean i am going to stop responding to ignorance. ;)

I simply see someone who cannot let the wsi thing go, I bet 2 weeks from now you start another wsi thread about someone or something to talk about it again and again, this is Soxnet if you love to talk about wsi so much go back there and talk all you want about it.

Cant let the wsi thing go? All i did is tell some of my fellow wsi guys that i finally went over there and checked it out. The only one who cant let it go, seems to be you. ONE LAST TIME, if you dont like the threads, dont read them. Are ya smart enough to do that? You seem way more interested in "fighting" the wsi threads, than i do starting them. GET f***ING OVER IT, cuz im gonna talk about whatever the f*** i want, when i want. Possibly youre some nerd wsi mod who is afraid of a bad rep. Well hey, you created it yourself , so deal with it.

Sure you can talk about anything you want , that is my point you only talk about MODS or WSI move on to another topic

your groveling about WSI is beyond obsessive week after week. I am only part of this site, there you go again with you're MOD obsession again, f*** is this getting old.

dude uh i have over 2000 posts and i can guarantee about 99.5 % of them are NOT about wsi. You seem to have a serious issue, that everyone can see through... go back to pissing people off at wsi, thats what you do best. :rolleyes:

I have not ever been to that site nor am i registered there and could care less, but i am sure you will have something to say about the site within 2 weeks to talk about the salad days of your roots as you say.

Probably so, and hopefully youll get over it. ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

:fyou wsi.. who cares about that place... lets not turn this site into a pompous ass playground like that one is......ok......... :D

:fyou  wsi.. who cares about that place... lets not turn this site into a pompous ass playground like that one is......ok......... :D

Exactly. Which means im gonna talk about it when i feel like it.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Exactly.  Which means im gonna talk about it when i feel like it.

i dont care if you talk about it.. i was directing that to the one b****ing about the talk.. this is the off topic board and your conversation on wsi is properly placed.......... ;) :lol: ..... as you were.......

i dont care if you talk about it.. i was directing that to the one b****ing about  the talk.. this is the off topic board and your conversation on wsi is properly placed.......... ;)  :lol: ..... as you were.......

:cheers

While i have gotten into a few debates here, Im never going to do anything to get banned here.  I respect this site and the people who are running the site way too much.  Your, or anyone elses reaction, isnt going to stop me from posting about wsi, when its relevant.  WSI is my so called "roots" and i know and respect a lot of people ive met over there.

I got no problem with you talking about WSI. I kinda like hearing about how that site is doing. It's cool. :headbang

I got no problem with you talking about WSI. I kinda like hearing about how that site is doing. It's cool. :headbang

Yeah ok thanks. I dont get why that soxfest dude is so obsessed. I dont go out of my way to bash the site or its mods. I liked everyone over there, other than maybe 4 or 5 people. Most of the time, its not me who even brings up wsi.....

I dont go out of my way to bash the site or its mods.  I liked everyone over there, other than maybe 4 or 5 people.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Most of the guys I liked from WSI are here though, but some remain at WSI. I liked PHG and my constant complaints with his PTC pick, lol. It was more daver and FWC that I had problems with and PHG went along with thier thinking so I left.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Most of the guys I liked from WSI are here though, but some remain at WSI. I liked PHG and my constant complaints with his PTC pick, lol. It was more daver and FWC that I had problems with and PHG went along with thier thinking so I left.

Ahhh theyre all okay. Just a couple power hungry people kinda ruined that site. Oh well, this one is better. :cheers

JUST thought I share with you 2 posts in the WSI fantasy league-WSI

I don't post all that much, I do more of reading of everything to get information beings that I live in in the SF Bay Area now.

I see more and more issues with what is going on around there. Just one more of the problems with the heirarcy of Daver and Co. I am beginnging to thing Soxnet is going to be the way go to soon.

Jamie

2nd post

I used to spend a lot of time at Soxnet & still do drop in & check things out from time to time. There are a lot of posters over there that know their stuff & I want to be able to get as much Sox info as possible. I just have to be in the right mood to sort through all of the "look at me I'm cussing & talking dirty" posts to get to the ones with substance. The BS at WSI really gets old at times too. I'm glad there's more than just one quality place to go for White Sox talk.

Geezus.. let it go!

ILLLLLLLL trryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dont even bother trying to please the queen of hypocrisy.......

Awww.. Bmr.. whasamatter..? Unemployment check not get there in time to celebrate the 4th..?

Try to take your own advice, HYPOCRITE, and if ya don't like something written, pass it over.

Awww.. Bmr.. whasamatter..? Unemployment check not get there in time to celebrate the 4th..?

Try to take your own advice, HYPOCRITE, and if ya don't like something written, pass it over.

that's f***ing low

I don't post all that much, I do more of reading of everything to get information beings that I live in in the SF Bay Area now.

I see more and more issues with what is going on around there. Just one more of the problems with the heirarcy of Daver and Co. I am beginnging to thing Soxnet is going to be the way go to soon.

Jamie

2nd post

I used to spend a lot of time at Soxnet & still do drop in & check things out from time to time. There are a lot of posters over there that know their stuff & I want to be able to get as much Sox info as possible. I just have to be in the right mood to sort through all of the "look at me I'm cussing & talking dirty" posts to get to the ones with substance. The BS at WSI really gets old at times too. I'm glad there's more than just one quality place to go for White Sox talk.

Geezus.. let it go!

STEFF, I didnt get what you said but im sure as usual it was more critizsm and your high intelligence "makin fun of" comment

BE GOOD......like my mama says "if ya dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

Jamie

2nd post

Geezus.. let it go!

LOL i am not eligible for unemployment. In addition, i dont need it. Thanks for trying to upset me, but it takes more than a hypocrite to do that. ;)

that's f***ing low

Ahh dont sweat it dude. She has no control of her emotions, and id rather be unemployed for the rest of my life, than a person like her. :huh:

that's f***ing low

Ahh dont sweat it dude. She has no control of her emotions, and id rather be unemployed for the rest of my life, than a person like her. :huh:

I figured that out about her a while ago............

that's f***ing low

Oh yes.. it's all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt.. boo friggin hoo.

Please spare me. If you can't take it, don't dish it.. right?

:cheers Spiff.

that's f***ing low

Oh yes.. it's all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt.. boo friggin hoo.

Please spare me. If you can't take it, don't dish it.. right?

:cheers Spiff.

My feelings arent hurt. Sorry to let ya down. ;)