Went over to wsi.......

Bmr31

JUST thought I share with you 2 posts in the WSI fantasy league-WSI

I don't post all that much, I do more of reading of everything to get information beings that I live in in the SF Bay Area now.

I see more and more issues with what is going on around there. Just one more of the problems with the heirarcy of Daver and Co. I am beginnging to thing Soxnet is going to be the way go to soon.

Jamie

2nd post

I used to spend a lot of time at Soxnet & still do drop in & check things out from time to time. There are a lot of posters over there that know their stuff & I want to be able to get as much Sox info as possible. I just have to be in the right mood to sort through all of the "look at me I'm cussing & talking dirty" posts to get to the ones with substance. The BS at WSI really gets old at times too. I'm glad there's more than just one quality place to go for White Sox talk.

Geezus.. let it go!

ILLLLLLLL trryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dont even bother trying to please the queen of hypocrisy.......

Awww.. Bmr.. whasamatter..? Unemployment check not get there in time to celebrate the 4th..?

Try to take your own advice, HYPOCRITE, and if ya don't like something written, pass it over.

STEFF, I didnt get what you said but im sure as usual it was more critizsm and your high intelligence "makin fun of" comment

BE GOOD......like my mama says "if ya dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

Sweetie.. learn how to spell and compose complete thoughts before you attempt to insult others. ;)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post all that much, I do more of reading of everything to get information beings that I live in in the SF Bay Area now.

I see more and more issues with what is going on around there. Just one more of the problems with the heirarcy of Daver and Co. I am beginnging to thing Soxnet is going to be the way go to soon.

Jamie

2nd post

I used to spend a lot of time at Soxnet & still do drop in & check things out from time to time. There are a lot of posters over there that know their stuff & I want to be able to get as much Sox info as possible. I just have to be in the right mood to sort through all of the "look at me I'm cussing & talking dirty" posts to get to the ones with substance. The BS at WSI really gets old at times too. I'm glad there's more than just one quality place to go for White Sox talk.

Geezus.. let it go!

Awww.. Bmr.. whasamatter..? Unemployment check not get there in time to celebrate the 4th..?

Try to take your own advice, HYPOCRITE, and if ya don't like something written, pass it over.

STEFF, I didnt get what you said but im sure as usual it was more critizsm and your high intelligence "makin fun of" comment

BE GOOD......like my mama says "if ya dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"

Sweetie.. learn how to spell and compose complete thoughts before you attempt to insult others. ;)

Amazing that a 18 year old kid is more mature than you huh? :rolleyes:

Jamie

2nd post

Geezus.. let it go!

LOL i am not eligible for unemployment. In addition, i dont need it. Thanks for trying to upset me, but it takes more than a hypocrite to do that. ;)

Not trying to upset you at all.

Did you leave your sense of humor at the job..?

that's f***ing low

Oh yes.. it's all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt.. boo friggin hoo.

Please spare me. If you can't take it, don't dish it.. right?

:cheers Spiff.

My feelings arent hurt. Sorry to let ya down. ;)

I was directing my post to Spiff.. keep up :P

that's f***ing low

Oh yes.. it's all fun and games until someone's feelings get hurt.. boo friggin hoo.

Yeah ok cuz spiff would care, lol. :P

Jamie

2nd post

Geezus.. let it go!

It is, isn't it!!! ;)

So mature that he spends ALL his time here!! Nice life.. :headbang

that's f***ing low

Yeah ok cuz spiff would care, lol. :P

He posted to me.. I guess he cared.. :huh:

Jamie

2nd post

Geezus.. let it go!

It is, isn't it!!! ;)

So mature that he spends ALL his time here!! Nice life.. :headbang

Actually he doesnt. The guy is here like an hour or two a day. He is 18 years old and its summer. I would hardly call that excessive.

i dont care if you talk about it.. i was directing that to the one b****ing about  the talk.. this is the off topic board and your conversation on wsi is properly placed.......... ;)  :lol: ..... as you were.......

Hsc, you got your opinion i have got mine :huh:

Dude, this is a wsi thread. why do you keep checking it? Didnt you say you dont want to hear about it? :huh: It would seem to me, if thats really the case, you wouldnt come back to this thread day after day after day. :huh:

Dude, this is a wsi thread.  why do you keep checking it? Didnt you say you dont want to hear about it? :huh: It would seem to me, if thats really the case, you wouldnt come back to this thread day after day after day. :huh:

BMR this comment was NOT to you, go along and enjoy your ROOTS.

I think this is one silly f***ing thread..... the only people who shud care about someone posting things about WSI..... are the people who run this site (Jason, Mario, and Myself) and I can speak for all of us by saying that we dont care.

So lets not go crazy here.

I think this is one silly f***ing thread..... the only people who shud care about someone posting things about WSI..... are the people who run this site (Jason, Mario, and Myself) and I can speak for all of us by saying that we dont care.

So lets not go crazy here.

Exactly. Hopefully, now this thread will just fade away....

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats right we do... and my opinion is that wsi f***in blows with their stuck up attitude and the assholes who not only run things but most of them who post as well all blow.. if you dont like my opinion say so or dont read it, its that simple....i can tell ya a few million stories on how daver emailed me beggin me to hook up with his secret reporter friend who frequents over there (we all know its phil rogers anyhow lol some secret) and give him inside info for his column.. i have the emails still to back it all up too if you question it.....wtf.... its that kind of petty s*** that wsi does which keeps people away.. well that and the fact when you come with inside info they dont know about they get pissy cause they werent the first to report it..........f*** THEM... if this thread bothers you so much then dont continue to read it ok..... who cares what wsi does ....its not like they matter........... :fyou em.. whiney, stuck- up idiots..........

thats right we do... and my opinion is that wsi f***in blows with their stuck up attitude and the assholes who not only run things but most of them who post as well all blow.. if you dont like my opinion say so or dont read it, its that simple....i can tell ya a few million stories on how daver emailed me beggin me to hook up with his secret reporter friend who frequents over there (we all know its phil rogers anyhow lol some secret) and give him inside info for his column.. i have the emails still to back it all up too if you question it.....wtf.... its that kind of petty s*** that wsi does which keeps people away.. well that and the fact when you come with inside info they dont know about they get pissy cause they werent the first to report it..........f*** THEM...  if this thread bothers you so much then dont continue to read it ok..... who cares what wsi does ....its not like they matter........... :fyou  em.. whiney, stuck- up idiots..........

:o :lol: cant say ive seen you rant like that before................... :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
:o  :lol: cant say ive seen you rant like that before................... :cheers

bmr its a matter of doing the right thing here... those guys over at wsi have been so uppity since they first opened that place up.... not once have i ever seen any of them be nice to anyone. whos not in their little click..... ill tell ya a little story... one time i posted something (not the kocth foulke thing either this was prior).....about a player and a few weeks later it came out in the press... phg was so high an mighty when i posted it then when it came out he was all " oh i knew it was coming" :fyou him.. he takes credit for things he has no business taking credit for.... and one year at soxfest i brought mark buehrle and bobby howery with me to their little booth... introduced myself and i thought that phg was gonna take a healthy s*** right there.. the look on his face alone was better than any priceless commercial can make......espically when i turned to mark and bobby and said this is the guy who thinks i dont know yous....mark and bobby laughed and phg just stood there....i said have a nice day asshole made a little waving motion and we walked off......i wish i had a freakin pic of that it would be nice to shove it in his face from time to time and take him off his high and mighty rocking horse..........and let him be reminded of how little he actually knows......... ;)

bmr its a matter of doing the right thing here... those guys over at wsi have been so uppity since they first opened that place up.... not once have i ever seen any of them be nice to anyone. whos not in their little click..... ill tell ya a little story... one time i posted something (not the kocth foulke thing either this was prior).....about a player and a few weeks later it came out in the press... phg was so high an mighty when i posted it then when it came out he was all " oh i knew it was coming"  :fyou  him.. he takes credit for things he has no business taking credit for.... and one year at soxfest i brought mark buehrle and bobby  howery with me to their little booth... introduced myself and i thought that phg was gonna take a healthy s*** right there.. the look on his face alone was better than any priceless commercial can make......espically when i turned to mark and bobby and said this is the guy who thinks i dont know yous....mark and bobby laughed and phg just stood there....i said have a nice day asshole made a little waving motion and we walked off......i wish i had a freakin pic of that it would be nice to shove it in his face from time to time and take him off his high and mighty rocking horse..........and let him be reminded of how little he actually knows......... ;)

Id comment, but a couple people might assume im still bitter about wsi. I am not, all i will say is...................I agree.

bmr its a matter of doing the right thing here... those guys over at wsi have been so uppity since they first opened that place up.... not once have i ever seen any of them be nice to anyone. whos not in their little click..... ill tell ya a little story... one time i posted something (not the kocth foulke thing either this was prior).....about a player and a few weeks later it came out in the press... phg was so high an mighty when i posted it then when it came out he was all " oh i knew it was coming"  :fyou  him.. he takes credit for things he has no business taking credit for.... and one year at soxfest i brought mark buehrle and bobby  howery with me to their little booth... introduced myself and i thought that phg was gonna take a healthy s*** right there.. the look on his face alone was better than any priceless commercial can make......espically when i turned to mark and bobby and said this is the guy who thinks i dont know yous....mark and bobby laughed and phg just stood there....i said have a nice day asshole made a little waving motion and we walked off......i wish i had a freakin pic of that it would be nice to shove it in his face from time to time and take him off his high and mighty rocking horse..........and let him be reminded of how little he actually knows......... ;)

ha. i would have paid to see that. george is so had, wsi is his whole world and he gets his kicks from acting like a king or something.

for the 1st time since February, just to check it out.  I didnt see ANY regulars. :huh:

I quit posting there a few months back for my own reasons. I never flamed the sight, least of all any of the mods. I gave Daver high praise on this site, he was nice to me when I dealt with him. I would lurk there from time to time because I like some of the historical features there, and I want to see if anyone had any hot info. I'm an information junkie. Anyway, some one posted a boxing question, so I figured the hell with it, I'll give it another try. I posted and I see I should have saved my energy. As far as cliqueishness goes that is true to some degree on all message boards IMHO. It's really heavy at WSI and MLB.com (at least it was, don't think there's much left of that site now). Often times you can feel you're posting for yourself to yourself. It can happen on any board. In any case, just got back from Tampa-St.Pete. Got to see the Sox - lose. Maybe I'll post on Pale Hose Talk about it.

I got 2 things to say:

1) Is SoxTalk/SoxNet rivals with WSI?

2) I read that some guys have almost 1000 votes for Frank at WSI!

Nah i dont think so. Soxnet just has a bunch of members, who had posted over at WSI in the past.

Nah i dont think so. Soxnet just has a bunch of members, who had posted over at WSI in the past.

LOL, it's so true. I do remember almost being taught at WSI that this site was crap. The admins got pissed if you even posted there. PHG and FWC even gave daver his admin spot because he was helping at soxnet. They had to beat soxnet out. In the end I think that described WSI's attitude at the top. They were too competitive and wanted things there way. Oh well, it was a good site. Not to offend anyone here, but I think WSI had a better website as a whole. It's close though. The forums here are far superior though. I think if soxnet got some more writers writing about different things this site could be much better.

LOL, it's so true. I do remember almost being taught at WSI that this site was crap. The admins got pissed if you even posted there. PHG and FWC even gave daver his admin spot because he was helping at soxnet. They had to beat soxnet out. In the end I think that described WSI's attitude at the top. They were too competitive and wanted things there way. Oh well, it was a good site. Not to offend anyone here, but I think WSI had a better website as a whole. It's close though. The forums here are far superior though. I think if soxnet got some more writers writing about different things this site could be much better.

There are 2 huge advantages to this site. Better mods and better members.

Guest hotsoxchick1
There are 2 huge advantages to this site.  Better mods and better members.

a huge amen on both accounts..............wsi sucks...... period......