Contreras vs. Robertson (BORING!)

TitoMB345

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(kjshoe04 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:32 PM)
Swisher walking again. This is what we need from a leadoff man.

I agree, but next week you're going to get a leadoff man who can't get on base....... but he's fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darn it, I don't think a 3 run inning ever felt so bad. Huge inning for BP to hold them to zero

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:31 PM)
It's a shame/or will be a shame, but BA will more than likely go down. I would have send him down even if he had gotten at-bats cause Quentin has nothing to prove in AAA whereas BA you could say.. still does despite having a bad wrist. (which needed surgery)

And as soon as I say Crede has a good game, he has a brain fart.

I don't mean to knock him in any way, but I have a strong feeling right now that if anybody should go down right now it should be Ramirez.

QUOTE(lostfan @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:33 PM)
Last Play: J. Uribe grounded into double play third to first to first to catcher, C. Quentin out at home

lol what?

quentin was on third, crede on second, 0 outs. uribe grounded out, out at 1st, but crede and quentin apparently thought a run on contact-play was on, so both took off, they threw out uribe then doubled off quentin quickly at 3rd, crede remained at 2nd, it was brutal.

QUOTE(lostfan @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:31 PM)
Crede's OPS in the last 3 years at Comerica is murderous. Probably like 1.100.

Crede has the most HR by any visiting player at Comerica (15).

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 01:34 PM)
I agree, but next week you're going to get a leadoff man who can't get on base....... but he's fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darn it, I don't think a 3 run inning ever felt so bad. Huge inning for BP to hold them to zero

Don't remind me, and I really like Jerry. I just don't want to see him right now.

QUOTE(lostfan @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:33 PM)
Last Play: J. Uribe grounded into double play third to first to first to catcher, C. Quentin out at home

lol what?

runners on 2nd and third...gb to the 3rd baseman, and quentin holds, for some reason crede runs to third...inge gets uribe out at 1st..crede got caught in a pickle, and then quentin went home and got caught in a pickle himself..

quentin probably should have just stayed on the bag at third himself, but crede was gonna be out either way, and it was for sure credes fault

QUOTE(joesaiditstrue @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:35 PM)
quentin was on third, crede on second, 0 outs. uribe grounded out, out at 1st, but crede and quentin apparently thought a run on contact-play was on, so both took off, they threw out uribe then doubled off quentin quickly at 3rd, crede remained at 2nd, it was brutal.

So basically it's every bit as dumb as it sounds. Nice.

QUOTE(lostfan @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:34 PM)
I don't mean to knock him in any way, but I have a strong feeling right now that if anybody should go down right now it should be Ramirez.

That would be the right decision, but we already have alot of OF's on the roster and already our young guys (really BA) are not getting consistant at-bats. When Richar returns, I hope then we see A-Ram sent to AAA.

QUOTE(joesaiditstrue @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 02:35 PM)

No it was Crede's fault. Quentin only took off cause Crede was almost halfway to 3rd.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Apr 4, 2008 -> 03:34 PM)

It's not completely inconceivable that Owens could get on base at about .350, but reading all the hate for the guy here you'd think his OBP would be about .280. he hasn't sucked like that since the first couple months after getting called up.