Edwin Almonte

BurlyMan56

Ring for Alomar and a chance for a World Series is a great trade.  I'd do it a million times, and then one more time for good measure.

Unfortunately, this team isn't a WS caliber team yet. Maybe a three and out in the first round of the AL playoffs caliber team.

But who knows..... once you get to the playoffs, anything can happen. The White Sox just have to get there first.

Unfortunately, this team isn't a WS caliber team yet. Maybe  a three and out in the first round of the AL playoffs caliber team.

But who knows..... once you get to the playoffs, anything can happen. The White Sox just have to get there first.

The angels were a 3 and out team last season. Ya never know.

I agree with Killa and Bmr on this. But, hey, you've got to take your shot when you have a chance. That's why the white flag trade is still panned. That and the fact that most of us don't remember seeing the White Sox in a World Series.

I don't think we are a 3 and out team.  We may lose in the first round right now, but with Colon and Buerhle starting the first 2, you'd think that we'd HAVE to win one of them.

Hey with our top 3 starting pitchers this season, i love our chances in the playoffs. My concern is GETTING THERE.

Hey with our top 3 starting pitchers this season, i love our chances in the playoffs.  My concern is GETTING THERE.

personally i think that giving up on ring was a steal on out part. getting a player that can help on the 'd' is worth the chance of winning.