Hasek

LowerCaseRepublican

Where've you been? Heh.

The Wings are now looking to trade Curtis Joseph since they don't need an $8M goalie sitting on the bench. He has a no-trade clause, but a hockey fan friend of mine told me that he said he'd only waive it if he would be traded to the Rangers. We'll see what happens.

Where've you been?  Heh.

The Wings are now looking to trade Curtis Joseph since they don't need an $8M goalie sitting on the bench.  He has a no-trade clause, but a hockey fan friend of mine told me that he said he'd only waive it if he would be traded to the Rangers.  We'll see what happens.

he won't get traded on our side of the Stanley cup playoffs!

The Wings will probably not get much for Cujo since we now, as you say, have to trade him - I think the Wings would swallow the cost but you'll never have a happy player in the least if he sits on the bench - and since the Wings have to not only pay off Cujo to get him to waive the no trade clause, as well as we'll only let him go to the other side of the Cup play off bracket, we won't get as much as we would have if not in a must-trade eliminating half of the NFL situation

Rangers have been one of the teams mentioned

Where've you been?  Heh.

The Wings are now looking to trade Curtis Joseph since they don't need an $8M goalie sitting on the bench.  He has a no-trade clause, but a hockey fan friend of mine told me that he said he'd only waive it if he would be traded to the Rangers.  We'll see what happens.

How about Joseph to Boston for Martin Lapointe? Nah I'm dreaming. I have heard the N.Y. thing too, but I sure hope not.

Where've you been?  Heh.

How about Joseph to Boston for Martin Lapointe? Nah I'm dreaming. I have heard the N.Y. thing too, but I sure hope not.

not that boston needs another goalie that will fold in the playoffs, but what about cujo for hal gill, the biggest pussy in the NHL.

as a side; did anyone else hear about roman lyashenko committing suicide? it seems to have slipped under the radar but that's awful.

Let's start listing great goalies that Wirt$ and Pully pissed away. Every time I watched Dallas and saw Eddie I got pissed. In fact we could field a f***ing all star team two or three lines deep.

Bring back Keenan

not that boston needs another goalie that will fold in the playoffs, but what about cujo for hal gill, the biggest pussy in the NHL.

as a side; did anyone else hear about roman lyashenko committing suicide? it seems to have slipped under the radar but that's awful.

Not a Hal Gill fan I see. He sure smoked Lindross a few years ago though. Boy how one year can change your reputation. Joeseph isn't a play off choker. The Wings offence sure is. Curtishas carried s***yy teams in the play offs his whole career, St. Louis, Edmo, even Toronto. I don't care, Raycroft has to learn sometime.

I hadn't heard about Lyashenko, that's a real shame.