7/22 - SOX vs. TEX, 7:11 CT, CSN

knightni

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 22, 2008 -> 01:36 PM)
The second time around we usually get these guys. They might not hit them the first time, but they seem to learn something and use it.

This is the EXACT situation where the Sox somehow stumble when they should roll..... their (current) best pitcher against a no name with astronomical ERA, and at HOME nonetheless...... we end up losing something like 7-2 :unsure:

god this frustrates me to no end with the Sox and makes me start rooting for the other team, somehow counteract my disbelief and aggravation with 100M+ in salary blowing what should be automatic oppportunities to gain a game in the division

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 12:11 AM)
I haven't seen those. Was it posted here?

Doubt it, heard it on the radio on the way home. Said Buehrle shouldn't worry about his grandpa, because he's dead. He said all you can do is pray, and everyone has issues every day.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 22, 2008 -> 06:13 PM)
Doubt it, heard it on the radio on the way home. Said Buehrle shouldn't worry about his grandpa, because he's dead. He said all you can do is pray, and everyone has issues every day.

Yikes. That was assholish.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 22, 2008 -> 06:13 PM)

Coming from a Latin culture I know what he means. It's an insensitive thing to say and I wouldn't say it -- I don't really believe it -- but it's not really what it sounds like.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 12:55 AM)
Can we just trade Crede now and maybe get some good value? However, I'd rather see Uribe at the plate and in the field than Crede right now.

Please don't excited or get me started about the Crede issue :lolhitting :)