7/23 - SOX vs. TEX, 1:05 pm, CSN

knightni

anyone see the Q-uperman sign? that had to be soxfan1 right?....i think its him with TCQ dressed as superman in his avatar...they showed a dude who had the same pic on his sign at the end of the game

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 04:13 PM)
anyone see the Q-uperman sign? that had to be soxfan1 right?....i think its him with TCQ dressed as superman in his avatar...they showed a dude who had the same pic on his sign at the end of the game

I saw that too... I was thinking the same thing.

Key to the game was clearly me getting pissed and turning off MLB audio just to check the score again and find it is 8-7 just in time to hear Qs bomb. Big win!

Paulie and Juanny coming through in the big inning also...would be nice if we can get the dotel/linebrink/jenks train working again!

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 04:13 PM)

Nope, wasn't me. It might have been SSI71 or someone from WSI?

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 05:46 PM)
Nope, wasn't me. It might have been SSI71 or someone from WSI?

It wasn't me. I am working too many hours these days to have time to watch the games religiously. That pic originated over at Cheats blog. If you remember, I brought it here. You turned it into an avatar. And now only the coolest of the cool have it. :)