Make sure to boo Sciosia and Giambi and Varitek

sox-r-us

That will show lots of class. Boo guys who have had great seasons so far.

Frank had chances to get in. His peers didn't vote him in. The fans didn't vote him in. Now the manager has passed over him for someone that indeed deserves to be there.

I still think Frank deserved to go over Carl Everett, but the players disagreed. I have no problem with Varitek or Giambi getting chosen.

I won't boo Sciosia, giambi, or varitek, It's an allstar game, who cares. Yes Frank shoudl have been in, but it didn't happen, I'm over it already

I will never EVER boo the White Sox. That's showing some support of our team. There are some people that will boo a guy, then if he does good they cheer. Pick a side and stay. I always support the Sox.

There is NO REASON not to take another player from the HOSTING CITY'S TEAM!!!

:fyou Scocia!!!

Scioscia already has an underachieving White Sox manager on his AL coaching staff. Why does he need an underachieving, 0 for the series against Detroit Frank Thomas :huh: ?

Giambi and Scioscia can go suck horse dick for all I care. I hope the AL gets slaughtered. And yeah, that means if Loaiza has to suck, so be it. The ALs gotta die...

Why? Just because Scioscia didn't pick Frank Thomas so that he can leave the AllStar Game early again because he has better things to do :huh: ?

What are you talking about? Dont get pissy because Ill be rooting against Loaiza. Im kinda pissed at Loaiza. If he hadnt done so well Frank woulda been there. But no the fluke has to come up big for half a season and ruin it...

Keep thinking that. Loaiza had nothing to do with Thomas being left off the AllStar team. Atlanta, after all, only has 7 players going to the AllStar Game to represent the Braves :rolleyes: . And anyone on this board will tell you, Loaiza deserves to go to the AllStar Game HANDS DOWN over Thomas.

I know Loaiza deserves to go over Thomas. But hes sucked his whole career and if he sucked this year too Thomas would be on the team. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Loaiza saved us from the cellar. But you know what? Aint nothin separates this team from the Tigers! If I had my choice, Id rather be where the Tigers are. Atleast theyll get a good draft pick. Well end like 83-79. Ya know what that gets us? No playoffs and a mediocre draft pick. Whoop dee doo! We end with a good record. No one gives a crap. If you dont make the playoffs, your season is a failure. Make the playoffs is the best you can do. Sucking like the Tigers or Mets is the second best you can do. Being mediocre is the worst you can do...

What are you talking about? Dont get pissy because Ill be rooting against Loaiza. Im kinda pissed at Loaiza. If he hadnt done so well Frank woulda been there. But no the fluke has to come up big for half a season and ruin it...

Do you ever stop to think before you type this crap?

Go ahead, root for who you want. Think what you want. I'm sure everyone on here gives a s***.

Go ahead, root for who you want.  Think what you want.  I'm sure everyone on here gives a s***.

Youre darn right. I can think whatever I want and I think anyone who thinks Thomas shouldnt be in the AS game can go to hell. That would be YOU.

Go ahead, root for who you want.  Think what you want.  I'm sure everyone on here gives a s***.

Youre darn right. I can think whatever I want and I think anyone who thinks Thomas shouldnt be in the AS game can go to hell. That would be YOU.

You don't read very well, do you??

I said Thomas should have been on the roster instead of Carl Everett.

However, Carl Everett got 58 votes from the players to beat him out. Why couldn't Frank get at least 58 votes from his own peers?

I do believe Frank deserved to make it, but to go crazy when the fans didn't vote him in (twice), the players didn't vote him in and the manager didn't pick him, maybe there is a reason? Can all of those people be wrong?? Keep in mind, that there were 32 spots this year instead of 30 (as in pervious years) plus Sweeney's injury made it 33. That's 3 extra spots.

Like Frank all you want. But if you want to argue that Frank got screwed then you need to b**** at the players. Or, just step back and have a little objectivity and realize that maybe, just maybe he wasn't good enough early in the season and it cost him.

You don't read very well, do you??

I said Thomas should have been on the roster instead of Carl Everett.

However, Carl Everett got 58 votes from the players to beat him out. Why couldn't Frank get at least 58 votes from his own peers?

I do believe Frank deserved to make it, but to go crazy when the fans didn't vote him in (twice), the players didn't vote him in and the manager didn't pick him, maybe there is a reason? Can all of those people be wrong?? Keep in mind, that there were 32 spots this year instead of 30 (as in pervious years) plus Sweeney's injury made it 33. That's 3 extra spots.

Like Frank all you want. But if you want to argue that Frank got screwed then you need to b**** at the players. Or, just step back and have a little objectivity and realize that maybe, just maybe he wasn't good enough early in the season and it cost him.

And that, good sir, is a cold hard fact.

So would you be mad if the Sox won the world series while Frank was on the bench because he wasn't playing good (Not saying he isn't playing good; just an example)?

If you ask me who cares who playing, just hope the team plays good. Then again I'm one that isn't really against trades, even if its my favorite player, as long as they get the right offer. If you ask me any player can be had, depending on the price.

Well maybe not Pujols or Prior.

This might have been the most ignorant load of BS I have ever read.

Are you like 10 years old or something? That would at least be sort of an explanation for saying such stupid things time after time.