F You Brian Daubach

SoxFan1

Yes.. he was wrong, but he did ask for clarification. Good grief.. the guy made a mistake.

Steff, I think people jumped down this guy's throat because of the way he titled this thread. When you see something like "F You Daubach" and realize that the person who said this had no idea what happened, it gets kind of annoying, especially since Daubach actually smoked that ball.

Saying "F You" is a very strong statement that shouldn't be made blindly. If he would have said something like "Damn, I just read that Daubach hit into a GIDP", people would have gone much easier on him and told him how it actually went down.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think that is a position lots of us are taking now after a sweep by the Tigers.

well the long island iced tea surely helps me hold this position....... ;)

Steff, I think people jumped down this guy's throat because of the way he titled this thread.  When you see something like "F You Daubach" and realize that the person who said this had no idea what happened, it gets kind of annoying, especially since Daubach actually smoked that ball.

Saying "F You" is a very strong statement that shouldn't be made blindly.  If he would have said something like "Damn, I just read that Daubach hit into a GIDP", people would have gone much easier on him and told him how it actually went down.

1st off, you cant "hit into a GIDP"! :lol: 2nd, I am sorry for making such a blatant title.

my sig is more of an inside joke between donkey and I but beimel has been good at points but not of late which is why he is at the col end

Yeah even though he is in the middle right now on the scale, this team was built around Danys Baez. He was an everyday type of guy you could use him as a starter, long reliever, and a closer. This guy was the go-to guy until he started fading. Joe Beimel was hot at the time and we picked him up as a short term solution. He turned out to be worth keeping although lately he has been benched.

The offense of this team was pretty lifeless until Carlos Baerga basically exploded onto our scene. He was immediately the only guy we wanted and he has carried this team the past few days with our pitching staff struggling. We really are trying to build a fantasy winner here. Unfortunately there really are no other players that will fit into this team at the moment.