F You Brian Daubach

SoxFan1

There is no f***ing way you can blame the double play in the ninth on Daubach. He f***ing scalded a ball down the 1st base line and Pena got lucky and got his glove up in time.

BTW, he lined out. The ball didn't hop and Maggs had no shot.

:nono

he lined out to the 1B either get a TV or get a clue

I have a TV! I have 4 in my house actually! I was outside playing B-Ball with some friends cuz I thought it wasnt a early start today! I was reading the recap and it said Daubach ended the game with a GIDP. Im only stating what I read, sorry guys! And you done have to be so mean Asshatoxfan and Soxheads!

I have a TV! I have 4 in my house actually! I was outside playing B-Ball with some friends cuz I thought it wasnt a early start today! I was reading the recap and it said Daubach ended the game with a GIDP. Im only stating what I read, sorry guys! And you done have to be so mean Asshatoxfan and Soxheads!

I'm sorry, but make sure you know what happened before you comment on it.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I understand we're all a bit up tight right now.  The F Yous should really be directed at all the Sox for the past 6 games minus 1.

your right DK our :fyou should be directed to the team and not eachother......... and to whoever said we can go 7-3 on this road trip.... boy was that prediction off base..... :lolhitting

hey sorry bout that but dont just jump on one guys throat that ended the game when other guys did nothing in the other 8 innings before that

Ok I understand but like I said, I read it in a postgame recap. I had no idea it was a lucky play. It said "The Sox had runners on 1st and 3rd with 1 out until Brian Daubach grounded into a double-play to end the game." How am I suppose to know that is was a lucky play by Pena?

Ok I understand but like I said, I read it in a postgame recap. I had no idea it was a lucky play. It said "The Sox had runners on 1st and 3rd with 1 out until Brian Daubach grounded into a double-play to end the game." How am I suppose to know that is was a lucky play by Pena?

i understand that but you still cannot just put it on daubber you need to see that the whole team played like s*** not just one guy who hit into a double play to end it we had chances before i mean alomar and thomas both had GIDPs

I agree, Soxfan1, don't jump the gun unless you know what you are talking about.

a double play doesn't mean a soft grounder to the shortstop, it could happen in a variety of ways. the way today was through a great play by Pena.

and to whoever said we can go 7-3 on this road trip.... boy was that prediction off base..... :lolhitting

HSC, you are very wrong

very wrong

the statement was we can go 7-3 - of course we can!!!!!

7 is the total number of runs scored on the trip and 3 is the number of series we lose!

:bang

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, you are very wrong

very wrong

the statement was we can go 7-3 - of course we can!!!!!

7 is the total number of runs scored on the trip and 3 is the number of series we lose!

:bang

oh my bad.. i hadnt realized it was meant that way..... i retract my last statement......... :D

I agree, Soxfan1, don't jump the gun unless you know what you are talking about.

a double play doesn't mean a soft grounder to the shortstop, it could happen in a variety of ways.  the way today was through a great play by Pena.

I'm jumping in here...

He said this:

He GIDP in the 9th didnt he?

And got this as a reply:

he lined out to the 1B either get a TV or get a clue

Yes.. he was wrong, but he did ask for clarification. Good grief.. the guy made a mistake.

Guest hotsoxchick1
The tensions are obviously high here. I wouldn't be shocked if a team of Soxtalk posters could muster up the same offensive prowess that the Sox did this series.

im not tense.. im doing my best jm impression right now.... sitting comotose in the corner.......... :D

Your right SoxFan. We shouldn't be taking the teams woes out on our fellow SoxNet posters. I had to watch via MLB Game day and saw the flash about a line out DP, but of course I can't see what's happening. I was ticked off too, but I understand now the ball was scalded and Pena made a great diving play to rob Daubach, Loaiza and the Sox...