Loaiza

Heads22

God, I feel sorry for him. The guy f***ing plays balls-out, throws a complete game, only giving up one run, and he still gets the god damn loss.

He is the only truly deserving all-star today.

second time it has happened with f***ing detroit for him!!

God, I feel sorry for him. The guy f***ing plays balls-out, throws a complete game, only giving up one run, and he still gets the god damn loss.

second time it has happened with f***ing detroit for him!!

Yep, I was at the other game.

At least there were fireworks afterwards though. :P :P :P :P

Guest hotsoxchick1

he should go into the clubhouse and personally kick the living crap out of each and every guy who was in the lineup today.........thanks for no run support.. maybe that will send a message?????

Like I said the other day, he's the only pitcher on the team with the right to go up to the offense and kick them all in the sack.

What happens when this guy go 18-20+ wins this year and a similar year next year. He ain't that old and could provide leadership during the rebuilding process coming soon.

We got an option for him for next year. I don't see why we wouldn't exercise it, and then trade him at the break for some very, very good prospects.

Supply and demand. You put a pitcher of that caliber on the market at the trading deadline, and you might be able to burn up a farm system. Remember what the Indians got for Colon? I think we could get more then that.

We got an option for him for next year.  I don't see why we wouldn't exercise it, and then trade him at the break for some very, very good prospects. 

Supply and demand.  You put a pitcher of that caliber on the market at the trading deadline, and you might be able to burn up a farm system.  Remember what the Indians got for Colon?  I think we could get more then that.

yea, let's just keep trading every good player for prospects.

we are never going to win anything that way. of course, with the current manangement, we wont win anything anyways so trade away, i guess.

The f***ing Sox offense cant do ANYTHING to help Loz get the All-Star game start, which he truly deserves. Instead, they give him another CL (complete loss). :angry:

I hope they take into account the Sox pitiful offense yesterday when deciding on the starter for Tuesday. Loaiza definitely deserves to go out that and start, and shut down the National League.