Jeremy Reed's a Dirtbag

Cali

Yofu made a AAA start last night. 6 IP 10 SO, I believe.

Yofu gave up two HR's (3 runs total) in the first inning last night and then basically gave up nothing the rest of the way. Unfortunately, he was going against Bruce Chen, who also gave up nothing, so he picked up the loss in a 3-2 game. 10 K's is correct.

Yofu gave up two  HR's (3 runs total) in the first inning last night and then basically gave up nothing the rest of the way.  Unfortunately, he was going against Bruce Chen, who also gave up nothing, so he picked up the loss in a 3-2 game.  10 K's is correct.

is yofu ready for the bigs yet. all i heard is that it is a matter of time before he makes it.

I'd say Yofu gets a shot if the Sox blow this thing up. Otherwise it won't be next year before he sees some time in the bullpen.

That was an awesome article on both Reed and Backman. God I can't wait to get those two with the White Sox.

One plays the game the way it should be played and the other manages it that way.

It seems to me that the Sox drafted and traded for a lot of young pitching in the minors the last few years and other than Borchard (whose stock has plumeted) Reed seems to be our only big hitting prospect. I can't wait to see this guy get some action in the bigs. I doubt he has a shot for 40 man call ups this year, but is he in line to come up next year?