Throwbacks used today if anyone cares

KipWellsFan

I have to disagree then. If the White Sox went back to their 1950's type-unis and played in them a whole year, I would have an exciting year watching White Sox baseball.

It's better to have a uniform not very exciting and boring(like the Sox) then to have it too exciting(like the DBacks).

And I like the more dull colors then the brighter colors. I don't really like the flashy uniforms.

Maybe that's just me though. :)

I have to disagree then.  If the White Sox went back to their 1950's type-unis and played in them a whole year, I would have an exciting year watching White Sox baseball. 

It's better to have a uniform not very exciting and boring(like the Sox) then to have it too exciting(like the DBacks).

And I like the more dull colors then the brighter colors.  I don't really like the flashy uniforms.

Maybe that's just me though.  :)

I like some of the old uniforms........ I just didn't particularly like those.

i thought those uniforms looked pretty tough. i like the no name look. but help me out.... they say dudes are color blind.... but did those uniforms have a blueish tint to them. dont know how to spell blueish. anyway, i liked them way better than the regular away uniforms

i thought those uniforms looked pretty tough. i like the no name look. but help me out.... they say dudes are color blind.... but did those uniforms have a blueish tint to them. dont know how to spell blueish. anyway, i liked them way better than the regular away uniforms

They had a grey blue tint to them with dark blue lettering.

I like throwbacks.  But the Chicago ones sure were boring.

CDB105071316_lower.jpgCDB107071317_lower.jpg

The throwback uni is obvious...but why don't they have throwback hats to go with them? Looks kinda silly, heh.

They did have throw back hats. It is a printed S-O-X in white, surrounded by red print. It is the 1953 design. That pic doesn't show it very well, but trust me I watched the game and saw the hats.

The throwback uni is obvious...but why don't they have throwback hats to go with them? Looks kinda silly, heh.

They did have throw back hats. It is a printed S-O-X in white, surrounded by red print. It is the 1953 design. That pic doesn't show it very well, but trust me I watched the game and saw the hats.

Uh, unless I'm blind, that hat that Damaso is wearing is black and it has the current Sox logo. Maybe that picture isn't from yesterday's game?

Uh, unless I'm blind, that hat that Damaso is wearing is black and it has the current Sox logo. Maybe that picture isn't from yesterday's game?

It is block letters instead of the script that is on the hat we use now, plus if you look really closely you can see the red tint around the letters. It is just a bad angle to see.

It is block letters instead of the script that is on the hat we use now, plus if you look really closely you can see the red tint around the letters. It is just a bad angle to see.

Hmmm...OK. Not much different I guess. Oh well. :)

You're right ss2k3. They had throwback hats on. The only thing that wasn't a throwback were the batting helmets.