THE Official TheBigHurt'S Road Test 7/23

Be Good

In Illinois when you turn 16 and have passed the written and driving test you get your license. No specific time as far as I know. I got my permit in August.. completed DE in December and got my license the next day.

How old are you steff? Are you talking August of last year or are you talking several years ago?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old are you steff? Are you talking August of last year or are you talking several years ago?

Several years ago for me.. but I just took Jim's nephew to get his license when I changed the address on my license on the 7th. He just turned 16 on the 1st. And he got his permit through DE in March.

And here, when you get your license you have passenger restrictions. If youre 16 you get one under 18 passenger, 17 gets three and 18 can have as many as he can fit. Ive heard in other states such as Indiana that in the first three months or something you can have no under 18 passengers...

They are considering putting restrictions like that here, but nothing official yet. *crosses fingers that it stays the way it is* ;)

They are considering putting restrictions like that here, but nothing official yet. *crosses fingers that it stays the way it is* ;)

Did you just get your license or something danman? I dont really mind the passenger restrictions. Ill drive to school and Im gonna be hosting an exchange student so thatll be my one passenger. Then when I go on dates Ill have one passenger. And most of my friends drive so if we wanted to hang out we could just meet up. Then again Ill probably just say screw that and take as many passengers as I want. I mean come on! Minnesota has a law that says you cant cross state lines with a duck on your head. That destroys most of the laws credibility in my mind...

Why don't you do yourself a favor and BE GOOD on the road!!! LMFAO!!!!! :lol:

I was.......JUST didnt think.......AT a light it was green i was turnin left I didnt look and almost hit a car that's when I knew that was it I failed my road test.......BUT so many people fail it the 1st time.....AT least I know what to expect now

BE GOOD