Kobe charged!!!

Bmr31

Figured there was penetration. She submitted to the rape kit.

Gee Clu... still hope that "b****" gets what she deserves..?

When did penetration become rape? :huh:

Anyway, I'm extremely disappointed in Kobe. At the very least, he is guilty of adultory (in Kobe's own words), and that completely shocks me. If I had to bet on an athlete that would stay out of trouble, Kobe would have been #1 on my list. He seemingly had it all -- he's good looking, an incredible athlete, very charming, a ton of money, a wife and child, and his whole life in front of him. It's just incredible to me that he would risk losing all of that for a few minutes of sex.

That said, my "b****" comment will not be retracted until Kobe is found guilty. Just because he's a dog and committed adultory, that doesn't mean that she is a victim of rape or that he is a criminal.

Where did I say it did..??

All I asked you about was the "b****" part.

And why does he have to be proven guilty before she is no longer a "b****"..? Can't wait to hear the logic on this one.... :bang

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I'm extremely disappointed in Kobe. At the very least, he is guilty of adultory (in Kobe's own words), and that completely shocks me. If I had to bet on an athlete that would stay out of trouble, Kobe would have been #1 on my list. He seemingly had it all -- he's good looking, an incredible athlete, very charming, a ton of money, a wife and child, and his whole life in front of him. It's just incredible to me that he would risk losing all of that for a few minutes of sex.

That said, my "b****" comment will not be retracted until Kobe is found guilty. Just because he's a dog and committed adultory, that doesn't mean that she is a victim of rape or that he is a criminal.

Once again, we agree. ;) The only part i dont agree with is you calling her the b****, without facts.

If people can call Kobe a rapist without "facts", calling the "victim" a b**** is perfectly acceptable IMO. You know damned well that women OFTEN cry rape after consentual sex in an attempt to either have the guy thrown in jail (maybe because they feel guilty over what they've just done with a stranger) and/or get into his bank account through civil court. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened to a high-profile person.

Did someone call Kobe a rapist...? :huh:

Once again, we agree. ;) The only part i dont agree with is you calling her the b****, without facts.

If people can call Kobe a rapist without "facts", calling the "victim" a b**** is perfectly acceptable IMO. You know damned well that women OFTEN cry rape after consentual sex in an attempt to either have the guy thrown in jail (maybe because they feel guilty over what they've just done with a stranger) and/or get into his bank account through civil court. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened to a high-profile person.

Not here, as far as i know............. :huh:

Noone likes you steff..... :lol:

Don't know if anyone posted this yet.

But this is the charge.

Level 3 - Aggravated Sexual Assault

It is a crime if, while committing a sexual assault, the attacker wounds, maims, disfigures, or brutally beats the victim

endangers the life of the victim.

For a level 3 assault evidence of violence must be present. If not then it would be level 1. Level one means any type of sexual conduct (kissing, touching, fondeling etc.) that is non-consensual.

Did anyone see the pc? I missed it.

The "b****"...

Nice attitude.. your mom would no doubt be proud.

No kidding. Don't people have mothers, sisters, wives girlfriends? Doesn't anybody know somebody or have a female family member who was a victim of an assault? I don't know if Kobe is guilty of rape or not. Based on what I see so far I've got a real bad feeling about this. I do know he is guilty of being a cad at the very least. Why not be happy with the wealth, fame and very beautiful wife that you do have? I try not to ever get too mad over anything on a message board but the "b****" comments push my hot button. :angry:

And why does he have to be proven guilty before she is no longer a "b****"..? Can't wait to hear the logic on this one.... :bang

If you were unbiased, it would be very easy to see the logic behind it. But, since you are not, I shall explain...

Kobe is innocent until proven guilty, correct?

Answer = Yes.

Therefore, until proven guilty, Kobe is guilty of NOTHING more than adultory. Last I checked, that was not a crime. Not only is that not a crime, that is NO WHERE NEAR the sexual assault charge that she has stuck him with.

So, if Kobe is innocent until proven guilty, the burden of proof is on the **start of my opinion on what happened based on the various sources I have gotten information from, mainly ESPN** star-struck "victim" who was excited that Kobe was going to be staying at that hotel, and after her shift ended, VOLUNTARILY went into his hotel room. What did she think was going to happen when she got there? Then, she WILLINGLY had sex with him, and after he deposited his DNA, she saw dollar signs. Maybe she's a Nugget fan who got tired of watching Kobe score 40 a game against them. Or maybe she was upset at herself for f***ing a dude she didn't even know, and decided to take her anger out on an INNOCENT, until proven guilty, man, who while is not the saint many thought he was, CERTAINLY is no rapist at this point.

Until that point comes, she's a b**** in my book, as she f***ed a married man (it takes 2 to tango), and is now trying to ruin his life even more by turning a "simple" case of adultory into rape.

If you were unbiased, it would be very easy to see the logic behind it.  But, since you are not, I shall explain...

Answer = Yes.

Therefore, until proven guilty, Kobe is guilty of NOTHING more than adultory.  Last I checked, that was not a crime.  Not only is that not a crime, that is NO WHERE NEAR the sexual assault charge that she has stuck him with. 

So, if Kobe is innocent until proven guilty, the burden of proof is on the  **start of my opinion on what happened based on the various sources I have gotten information from, mainly ESPN** star-struck "victim" who was excited that Kobe was going to be staying at that hotel, and after her shift ended, VOLUNTARILY went into his hotel room.  What did she think was going to happen when she got there?  Then, she WILLINGLY had sex with him, and after he deposited his DNA, she saw dollar signs.  Maybe she's a Nugget fan who got tired of watching Kobe score 40 a game against them.  Or maybe she was upset at herself for f***ing a dude she didn't even know, and decided to take her anger out on an INNOCENT, until proven guilty, man, who while is not the saint many thought he was, CERTAINLY is no rapist at this point.

Until that point comes, she's a b**** in my book, as she f***ed a married man (it takes 2 to tango), and is now trying to ruin his life even more by turning a "simple" case of adultory into rape.

So essentially the very act of seeking justice makes you a b****? What do you plan on doing if you are ever the victim of a crime?

since the beginning of human history.

please supply a legitimate definition of rape whose first meaning does not involve penetration

penetration as a factor in rape legally in this country - came from common law, and is in the statutes of every state of the Union

If you were unbiased, it would be very easy to see the logic behind it.  But, since you are not, I shall explain...

Answer = Yes.

Therefore, until proven guilty, Kobe is guilty of NOTHING more than adultory.  Last I checked, that was not a crime.  Not only is that not a crime, that is NO WHERE NEAR the sexual assault charge that she has stuck him with. 

So, if Kobe is innocent until proven guilty, the burden of proof is on the  **start of my opinion on what happened based on the various sources I have gotten information from, mainly ESPN** star-struck "victim" who was excited that Kobe was going to be staying at that hotel, and after her shift ended, VOLUNTARILY went into his hotel room.  What did she think was going to happen when she got there?  Then, she WILLINGLY had sex with him, and after he deposited his DNA, she saw dollar signs.  Maybe she's a Nugget fan who got tired of watching Kobe score 40 a game against them.  Or maybe she was upset at herself for f***ing a dude she didn't even know, and decided to take her anger out on an INNOCENT, until proven guilty, man, who while is not the saint many thought he was, CERTAINLY is no rapist at this point.

I am very unbiased. I could care less at this point about his criminal acticity. I just thing he's a moron for CHEATING on his wife and hope she cleans him out.. but to address the rest of your BS..

First, Adultry IS a crime.

She didn't "stick him" with anything.. the DA did.

I watched several interviews (ESPN and Sportscenther this morning ) both of which had "friends" of hers stating she is a very nice girl, wouldn't lie, etc, etc... Not ONE has said anything bad about her, unless you call trying out for Americal Idol bad.

No one.. not even Kobe is saying they didn't have sex... but obviously SOMETHING else happened. You don't just get charged with THIRD degree rape for nothing. Not even serial rapist get that unless there is VIOLENCE involved.

To the sane person.. it's not "simply" a case of consentual sex with a bit of revenge. This DA is scared s***less and would have NEVER filed the charges without plenty of evidence. Normal folks, of course, could see this.

But.. by your definition.. because SHE had sex with a married man that makes her a "b****" so therefore Kobe is a what..?

If you were unbiased,

LOL.. if I were unbiased..? You know NONE of the facts and you're calling her a b****, claiming she's lying, claiming she's just out for money... and I'm the biased one..?

You need help.

LOL.. if I were unbiased..? You know NONE of the facts and you're calling her a b****, claiming she's lying, claiming she's just out for money... and I'm the biased one..?

You need help.

HE needs help? LMFAO!!! That coming from a person just screamin for therapy. :rolleyes:

You need help.

HE needs help? LMFAO!!! That coming from a person just screamin for therapy. :rolleyes:

And there's the peanut gallery...

With his other face on today.

Back on the side of the "rational" one. You sober today, hypocrite..?

You need help.

Im not on anyones side. I just think youre a nut case. :D

You need help.

I had a really good response going.. but why bother. It's too easy (with all your admissions - liar, hypocrite, likley sexual preditor...) to bury you, but that's not for here.

You and your many faces are too much for me. Have a nice life Bmr.. hope we don't hear about your s*** hitting the fan with "V". I'm sure there's way more to that story that we'll never hear from the "victim"..

You need help.

I had a really good response going.. but why bother. It's too easy (with all your admissions - liar, hypocrite, likley sexual preditor...) to bury you, but that's not for here.

You and your many faces are too much for me. Have a nice life Bmr.. hope we don't hear about your s*** hitting the fan with "V". I'm sure there's way more to that story that we'll never hear from the "victim"..

:) Heres to you getting the help you need steff :cheers

You need help.

:) Heres to you getting the help you need steff :cheers

LOL...I second that. :cheers :cheers

And people wonder why women rarely come forward anymore or refuse to press charges after being raped. To give out this girl's email and home info is absolutely ridiculous. To be honest, if Kobe did commit rape, he will never be found guilty. He has fame, money and because of those two, he probably has people in the right places.

I filed charges against an ex-bf that was stalking me. Both times the CPD came out and arrested this guy and inspite of the fact the cops caught him red handed being where he shouldn't, doing things he shouldn't with several witnesses around, the proseutor refused to press charges and told me to get a restraining order. I went to get that, put in 6 hours filling stuff out, talking to people and they said I would have it after lunch. I went back to find out what needs to be done to complete work for the order and they said no I wasn't receiving one and that now I have to wait until he physically assaults me again (their exact words). He did follow me for at least a year that I know of after that (several friends saw him, I saw him and voicemails were disappearing, I changed the pin after that).

You ask why the charges and etc did not go through? His father was (at the time he was still on the job) a captain in the CFD. Before someone says that doesn't matter, my current bf's (been dating him for 2+ years and most likely will be my fiancee by year end) dad is a retired CFD LT. and his dad and my bf knows guys who got out of stuff because their dad was in the CFD. So to make a long story short, if you have lots of money, lots of fame or if you know people in the right places, you can get away with anything.

And people wonder why women rarely come forward anymore or refuse to press charges after being raped.  To give out this girl's email and home info is absolutely ridiculous.

Unfortunately, and sadly, an expected occurance since everything is avaliable via the internet. Love to see how those asswhipes would deal with seeing their mother's or sister's information being flashed all over the place. How WITHOUT facts either way, hearing and seeing their relatives name with "whore, slut, and b****" after it would make them feel.

Unfortunately, and sadly, an expected occurance since everything is avaliable via the internet. Love to see how those asswhipes would deal with seeing their mother's or sister's information being flashed all over the place. How WITHOUT facts either way, hearing and seeing their relatives name with "whore, slut, and b****" after it would make them feel.

Most of them that say that don't have kids, or in this case specifically little girls - that seems to change the thought process more than anything. It's amazing how the attitude changes when they do and especially when they have girls. A friend of mine had their first one in March and as soon as she was born the daddy, who used to be a major prick towards women changed his tune and stopped talking to several friends who were at least 10x worse than him. One way or another I hope all parties in this case and pick up the pieces and live their lives to the fullest.