Kobe charged!!!

Bmr31

I dont care what ya think, lol.  Anyway, i DO think shes a b**** if she made up these allegations, for whatever reason.  I think most people would. :huh:  why do you insist on picking fights with me?  I think ive been pretty civil in this thread dont you? :bang

I'm picking a fight with you... :huh:

Bmr

agree. Shes the victim here. Calling her the b**** at this point, is wrong.

Steff

"at this point"... It was OK to call her one when he "might" have done something wrong.

Bmr

No, its okay if she made this up to get his cash. Did i ever call her a b****?

Steff

Did I say you did..??

Bmr

No, so dont assume i ever thought she was a b**** or would call her one. Whether you believe this or not, despite all the crap I HAVE been through with certain females, I have no grudges against women, and in fact i love them. When this story first came out, i thought it looked pretty shady. It still may be, but at this point, i believe the girl.

Steff

Where did I assume anything..? I SPECIFICALLY responded to the comment YOU MADE in the previous post and did NOT imply that you called her anything.

Geezus.. calm the f*** down.

I'm done.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy.. I'm hearing 42 year old male employee is a witness (dispelling that it's a girlfriend of hers..) and that "bloody skin" was under her nails and nail (s) were broken.

Yikes!

:o WHERE did u hear that???

Wow I'm speechless. I guess Laker fans cant stay in denial anymore. I still dont understand why Kobe would do something like this when he can have almost any girl he wants. :huh:

And one could assume he could "have" his wife also.

When you can have almost any girl you want the one that won't have you is the trophy. Think like a pouty 6 year old in line at the supermarket "Mommy WHY can't I have the toy?! I WANY the toy! I'm going to take the toy. Give me the toy." The kid might have 100 toys just like it at home but at that moment he wants THAT one.

Kobe, in the end, is another spoiled 6 year old in a 20 year old body. So use to getting whatever he wants. And I know I'm making a generality that may not me true but he did admit to adultry.

And one could assume he could "have" his wife also.

When you can have almost any girl you want the one that won't have you is the trophy. Think like a pouty 6 year old in line at the supermarket "Mommy WHY can't I have the toy?! I WANY the toy! I'm going to take the toy. Give me the toy." The kid might have 100 toys just like it at home but at that moment he wants THAT one.

Kobe, in the end, is another spoiled 6 year old in a 20 year old body. So use to getting whatever he wants. And I know I'm making a generality that may not me true but he did admit to adultry.

Nah tex, i think you hit that right on the head. The only thing that confuses me is, this would bring him to rape? Ive wanted lots of things i couldnt have, but never comitted a crime to get it. :huh:

Oh boy.. I'm hearing 42 year old male employee is a witness (dispelling that it's a girlfriend of hers..) and that "bloody skin" was under her nails and nail (s) were broken.

Yikes!

Geraldo Rivera. :D

Actually.. Court TV website. They have pretty credible info there.

Yikes!

Geraldo Rivera. :D

Actually.. Court TV website. They have pretty credible info there.

;) Thanks sweetie.

I find it unusual that not one bit about any of this is mentioned on the Lakers team website.  I wonder why.

Why would they comment on it? Hes likely guilty, but they need to stand by him until proven so.... :huh:

"why would they mention it?" Because it's huge f***in news that invloves them, that's why.  If Big Frank had done something like this, I would expect whitesox.com to mention it.

At their convienance, not yours. This is more important than just fans satisfaction.

Figured there was penetration. She submitted to the rape kit.

Gee Clu... still hope that "b****" gets what she deserves..?

When did penetration become rape? :huh:

Anyway, I'm extremely disappointed in Kobe. At the very least, he is guilty of adultory (in Kobe's own words), and that completely shocks me. If I had to bet on an athlete that would stay out of trouble, Kobe would have been #1 on my list. He seemingly had it all -- he's good looking, an incredible athlete, very charming, a ton of money, a wife and child, and his whole life in front of him. It's just incredible to me that he would risk losing all of that for a few minutes of sex.

That said, my "b****" comment will not be retracted until Kobe is found guilty. Just because he's a dog and committed adultory, that doesn't mean that she is a victim of rape or that he is a criminal.

Anyway, I'm extremely disappointed in Kobe. At the very least, he is guilty of adultory (in Kobe's own words), and that completely shocks me. If I had to bet on an athlete that would stay out of trouble, Kobe would have been #1 on my list. He seemingly had it all -- he's good looking, an incredible athlete, very charming, a ton of money, a wife and child, and his whole life in front of him. It's just incredible to me that he would risk losing all of that for a few minutes of sex.

That said, my "b****" comment will not be retracted until Kobe is found guilty. Just because he's a dog and committed adultory, that doesn't mean that she is a victim of rape or that he is a criminal.

Once again, we agree. ;) The only part i dont agree with is you calling her the b****, without facts.

Once again, we agree. ;) The only part i dont agree with is you calling her the b****, without facts.

If people can call Kobe a rapist without "facts", calling the "victim" a b**** is perfectly acceptable IMO. You know damned well that women OFTEN cry rape after consentual sex in an attempt to either have the guy thrown in jail (maybe because they feel guilty over what they've just done with a stranger) and/or get into his bank account through civil court. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened to a high-profile person.

If people can call Kobe a rapist without "facts", calling the "victim" a b**** is perfectly acceptable IMO. You know damned well that women OFTEN cry rape after consentual sex in an attempt to either have the guy thrown in jail (maybe because they feel guilty over what they've just done with a stranger) and/or get into his bank account through civil court. It wouldn't be the first time something like this happened to a high-profile person.

Dude you dont have to convince me. I lost my job because of a bitter ex girlfriend. I know how people get when they feel rejected. Its POSSIBLE the lady in this case is being the same way, but its looking more and more like Kobe MAY be guilty.

And we all know two wrongs make a right :rolleyes: