More Rumors.

CWSOX45

yes danny and frank did exchange words during the off season.... and i think  now frank has proven he can play and isnt washed up like most thought, he once again can become a highly sought after player.....though dumping paulie would be my priority if i were in charge..... ;)

That'd be my priority as well.

I think KW has a different priority though. ;)

There supposedly is still talk between the Chisox and the RedBirds about JD Drew?

Ya, for Mark Buehrle.

no thanks

I'm still a fan of moving Lee. However now that LA has acquired 2 of's (henderson and burnitz), with Roberts coming back soon, i don't know how much they need him at this point. I would move Lee so everett can play lf. I hate Everett in center defensively, and i still think Rowand and Harris have a lot to offer to this team.

Why wouldn't you want Cory Lidle? He's something like 25-8 in the second half in his career. Didn't he have a scoreless innings streak of 30+ innings or something like that number, last year. For some reason he is a second half stud. Who knows why?

I'd only want Lidle if he is a free agent next year.

Does anyone know Lidle's playoff record, I know he must have pitched with Oakland in the post-season.

CWSOX45

Why would we do that? 

Trade Lee if we trade anyone.

and doesn't Toronto have the best offense in baseball? Why would they trade away their only weakness(pitching) for more offense? Are they reeling in the lose of Shannon Stewart? :huh:

Riccardi has several real good pitching prospects in the minors. Toronto is still rebuilding within their organization to obtain better pitchers. There is no way Toronto even comes close to catchin the Yanks this year.

CWSOX45

I've said this at the beginning of the season, and I'll say again that Paulie needs to be traded over Lee. Its not the fact that Konerko has not been hitting this year, but that he might possibly be injured and he is slow as hell. Lee is still a young player who can put up good numbers, his biggest problem is swinging for the fences every time up. Personally I think we need to trade both of them, but Konerko should go first. However, Paulie's value is at an all-time low right now, so I say we stay put for now.

As for Rowand and Paulie for a pitcher, that must be all speculation because no way would Toronto be able to fit them into their lineup with Wells and Delgado (the untouchables) playing those positions.

What could we get in value for PK? Absolutely nothing.

Carlos is the first traded, because he still has value. If a team like LA wants to take a risk on PK, we could defiantely take on half of his salary and get a solid relief pitcher(do a package of Ginter and Konerko for Mota or Shuey). LA and Baltimore are about the only two teams who have had interest in PK, and they're the only two who will.

Baltimore has no interest in PK.

I've said this at the beginning of the season, and I'll say again that Paulie needs to be traded over Lee. Its not the fact that Konerko has not been hitting this year, but that he might possibly be injured and he is slow as hell. Lee is still a young player who can put up good numbers, his biggest problem is swinging for the fences every time up. Personally I think we need to trade both of them, but Konerko should go first. However, Paulie's value is at an all-time low right now, so I say we stay put for now.

As for Rowand and Paulie for a pitcher, that must be all speculation because no way would Toronto be able to fit them into their lineup with Wells and Delgado (the untouchables) playing those positions.

What could we get in value for PK? Absolutely nothing.

Carlos is the first traded, because he still has value. If a team like LA wants to take a risk on PK, we could defiantely take on half of his salary and get a solid relief pitcher(do a package of Ginter and Konerko for Mota or Shuey). LA and Baltimore are about the only two teams who have had interest in PK, and they're the only two who will.

Baltimore has no interest in PK.

Angelos is a stickler on medical reports. After Albert Belle, I don't think he wants players with questionable hips.