Favorite Screen Names

Texsox

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 10:12 AM)
It just makes me giggle inside every time I see the name flashed across the screen.

And I appreciate the spelling of yours. Well thought out and executed

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 10:38 AM)
Well, thank you Tex. I do too. It's all about the White Sox and I love White Sox history.

And maybe that's why I like the historic but not the current and recent. Pants Rowland also comes to mind.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 08:47 AM)
I want to know how Middle Buffalo came up with that name. I like it...and I don't know why.

I'll wait and see if anyone knows why before I answer.

All right. 4 minutes is a long enough wait.

Middle Buffalo is one of the names that the Indian Chief proposes as Peter's Indian name in the Grand Canyon episode of "The Brady Bunch." Peter's voice cracks with disgust when he hears it, and I've always thought it was a funny thing to randomly throw into a conversation.

That also explains my avatar. Best I can tell, the Peter Brady pic is from the "porkchopsandapplesauce" episode - which is another thing we used to say way too much around my house growing up.

Edited by Middle Buffalo

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 12:54 PM)

Middle Buffalo is one of the names that the Indian Chief proposes as Peter's Indian name in the Grand Canyon episode of "The Brady Bunch." Peter's voice cracks with disgust when he hears it, and I've always thought it was a funny thing to randomly throw into a conversation.

That also explains my avatar. Best I can tell, the Peter Brady pic is from the "porkchopsandapplesauce" episode - which is another thing we used to say way too much around my house growing up.

I love it.

:lolhitting

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Jul 22, 2009 -> 12:54 PM)

*facepalm*

DOOD!!! I totally knew that. Why couldn't I put that together? That is excellent.