SN Report: Sox, A's Close on Foulke/Koch Deal

Molto

Originally posted by Spiff

along the lines of:

"Also to hsc, perhaps it's time to name your "source" and let the readers judge for themselves how real the possibility is. Because frankly if you were in the actual media business you'd be toasted, roasted and fried by now. If you can't (or won't) "name" your source, then information is needed of the individual's position. 

What are we talking about here? A person say who is an assistant PR staffer with the Sox?, a janitor?, a groundskeeper? Kenny Williams secretary??? 

Before I can determine your credibility (which right now isn't very high) I need to have a better idea of how authentic the information and source is. Sorry that's the way this business works (and with respect I do know something about it)"

10 bazillion dollars says he does admit he was wrong at all......

Kinda like when daver was all headstrong and matter of factly about the strike will happen...... he never said he was wrong once. At least since the last time I was there, which was 3 months ago or so.

Originally posted by Cali

10 bazillion dollars says he does admit he was wrong at all......

Kinda like when daver was all headstrong and matter of factly about the strike will happen...... he never said he was wrong once. At least since the last time I was there, which was 3 months ago or so.

well daver is a feeb and they are both full of themselves so i don't expect very much.

Originally posted by DonkeyKongerko

PTBNL = Joe Valentine + Cash $$$

i think a staple of kenny williams "big trades" is to trade at least 3 players and/or cash for a player somewhere between average and good.

I think you're right. Man..... KW is a f***ing asshole :mad: I'll be lucky if I don't throw a boot through my TV when I see his smug, s***-eating grin tonight trying to tell Sox fans that we got the better of another KW drubbing by the A's. :mad:

Originally posted by Cali
Originally posted by Spiff

1) HSC should be feeding all those WSI b****es heapin' helpins of crow, especially that stupid twat lip man

what'd he say?

Michelle was the one who informed us of the deal that was going to go down. She reported it and then Soxnet reported it on the main page as well. Many didn't buy into it because they didn't find it on the main stream sites, but hey, chalk this up as a win for the smaller sites. :D

I guess many at other sites ripped into the rumor, but hey, thats their perogative and I think we all know Michelle was right!!!