Trying for the Great Eight

southsider2k5

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorrry Murcie all the experts here said this game was boring so boring it is

are these the same people who last saturday wanted us to get no hit?

I think the ADHD level of our bored posters needs medication.

we need positive reinforcement OMG LOok at that new soxtalk banner that just popped up. WOOOOO

Alright! On the D-ray broadcast they just showed Henry(Hangar18) with a sign that says 400 on it. He set up the whole Sports Bar metting place out here for the Dodgers Series. Good for him :headbang

What's up? Do we have idiots in the stands throwing beer on players? If we do you can bet that's all they will talk about on ESPN BBTN.

Guys lets face it, Comiskey is an unsafe place to play. It is on the south side of Chicago in gang land and they are lucky no one has been killed there. Do they even play baseball there? Oh well that's not important enough to talk about.

Somebody just gave Baldelli a beer shower.  Idiots.  Ther're getting tossed.

What is going on?

I want every one of those bastards jailed.

That is not funny, that is battery under the law and we don't need that s*** at our ball park.

I was in Comiskey in game 2 of the 1959 World Series against the Dodgers when Al Smith got a beer in the face as he was looking up at a home run.  I was on the third base side half way up with a perfect view.  Never have forgotten it.  Of course, that was an accident.

1959. HOw old are you? :)

I was in Comiskey in game 2 of the 1959 World Series against the Dodgers when Al Smith got a beer in the face as he was looking up at a home run.  I was on the third base side half way up with a perfect view.  Never have forgotten it.  Of course, that was an accident.

That was a classic moment is White Sox baseball! You were lucky to have been there. Congrats!