WHY JOE!!!!

Cali

We didn't trade Rauch when he was hurt....that looks to be like a good move for the organization....Rauch could be the stud that we are looking for to help fill out the rotation.

And if Joe is hurt right now, then why would Selig allow the trade to even happen?

Anyways, we have enough pitchers in the organization. If we want a power righty reliever, we got Dan Wright...he could take over there if we really need one, along with Koch that is.

Originally posted by witesoxfan

That is exactly what I said.

WHAT THE f*** KW!  THIS GUY JUST WON THE MINOR LEAGUE ROLAIDS RELIEF AWARD FOR BEST MINOR LEAGUE PITCHER IN THE ENTIRE MINOR LEAGUES AND YOU GIVE HIM UP FOR s***!  KW THE KLUELESS WONDER f***IN SCREWS US AGAIN!

Amen! :mad:

That is exactly what I said.

WHAT THE f*** KW!  THIS GUY JUST WON THE MINOR LEAGUE ROLAIDS RELIEF AWARD FOR BEST MINOR LEAGUE PITCHER IN THE ENTIRE MINOR LEAGUES AND YOU GIVE HIM UP FOR s***!  KW THE KLUELESS WONDER f***IN SCREWS US AGAIN!

Double Amen!! :****

Let's not lynch KW until we find out who the other two MLers are.

And remember last year when we traded Guerrier for Marte and everyone had the same reaction? Just calm down, we have more than enough closers to fill out our roster. Also, remember that both Guerrier and Valentine played in Birmingham which is a HUGE park.

Also, remember we lost Valentine to Rule 5 once before, maybe KW knows something we don't (again).

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

And remember last year when we traded Guerrier for Marte and everyone had the same reaction? Just calm down, we have more than enough closers to fill out our roster. Also, remember that both Guerrier and Valentine played in Birmingham which is a HUGE park.

Also, remember we lost Valentine to Rule 5 once before, maybe KW knows something we don't (again).

I know where you're coming from Cerbaho. But I am goddamn sick and tired of trading good players for PTBNL. Most of the time, PTBNL's can't help you out anytime soon because most are Class A and AA players that the opponent doesn't mind ridding themselves of anyway. An argument could be made that the White Sox are 4-5 players away from being a legit contender. PTBNL aren't going to fill those 4-5 holes anytime soon. :mad:

Originally posted by Murcielago

Lets remember that Valentine was hurt in the AFL to..... 

I still think we shoulda kept him.... but lets not forget that fact.

Valentine probably will turn out like most minor league relievers do, and thats into nothing special. We have so much depth we can afford to give it up, especially since we are getting two PTBNL in return.

I like this deal any way we look at it, I'll love it if we get something good in return as the PTBNL.

Originally posted by Cerbaho-WG

Preach on Cerb, Preach On :D

Originally posted by Poppy Hidalgo

You are complaining about the loss of a 26th round draft pick that was lost to the rule 5 draft last year,and then reclaimed off of waivers?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a reason he won the Reliever of the Year award for the minor leagues....he's pretty damn good. Who cares what round he was drafted in? Mark Johnson was a 1st rounder...he's no Mike Piazza, is he? Speaking of Piazza, wasn't he drafted in about the 38th round of something?

Originally posted by Poppy Hidalgo

You are complaining about the loss of a 26th round draft pick that was lost to the rule 5 draft last year,and then reclaimed off of waivers?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a reason he won the Reliever of the Year award for the minor leagues....he's pretty damn good. Who cares what round he was drafted in? Mark Johnson was a 1st rounder...he's no Mike Piazza, is he? Speaking of Piazza, wasn't he drafted in about the 38th round of something?

Well one of the minor leaguers was a 2nd round pick. I liked Valentine, but he did get beat up and may of even of been injured when he played against the best competition in the AFL.

Originally posted by Molto

ummm.....what?

how can you guys say KW overpaid in a trade that isn't even done yet?

we still don't know who the two guys are, so how can we say we gave too much again?

becaue its billy beane vrs KW....what else do you need to know.... isnt there a law that prohibits people from entering into contracts with the mentally challenged???...if so billy beane should not be allowed to deal with KW