Sorry About the Outage

Chisoxfn

Everyone, I'd like to apologize for the outage that occured this morning.

We will be upgrading the server at the end of August to a brand new server which should result in even better up time.

The reason the boards were out was the harddrive was shot on the server and they had to repair it. I don't know if they have fixed it permanently or not but I just put in a request to get more info.

They told me if their is any other problems with the harddrive they will be transferring our site to a different server. If that ends up being the case there will likely be some-down time, but I think right now everything is back and they have things fixed. I'm assuming they are gonna swap in a new hard-drive at some point today with a full backup of this drive.

When that happens there will be about 5 minutes of downtime.

I'll keep everyone updated throughout the day and I apologize for the inconvienence (excuse the spelling).

it did drive me crazy this morning Jas!

As far as the stuff faxed from Team Gage, was there a page with any signatures on it all all? What I got had none.

Other than that, all of the pictures of all of the naked showgirls you know came through the fax machine just fine!

Ok, the server was fixed and everything is back at 100%. I'm setting up a transfer right now to the brand new server and am going to pick an off day (i'm assuming there will be some down time at that stage of the game, but I'll know more shortly).

The new server should be sweet. I've been running futuresox on it and thus far I've not once noticed an outage so it should be super sweet. :headbang

Everyone, I'd like to apologize for the outage that occured this morning. 

We will be upgrading the server at the end of August to a brand new server which should result in even better up time. 

The reason the boards were out was the harddrive was shot on the server and they had to repair it.  I don't know if they have fixed it permanently or not but I just put in a request to get more info.

They told me if their is any other problems with the harddrive they will be transferring our site to a different server.  If that ends up being the case there will likely be some-down time, but I think right now everything is back and they have things fixed.  I'm assuming they are gonna swap in a new hard-drive at some point today with a full backup of this drive.

When that happens there will be about 5 minutes of downtime. 

I'll keep everyone updated throughout the day and I apologize for the inconvienence (excuse the spelling).

Ohh Ohhh I hope they don't do what Worldsucking did.....