Tuesday, July 29 game thread

clujer420

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Your VeggieTales avatar is probably a good indicator of where your convistions lie.  I couldn't get those awful brainwashing tapes out of my kids reach when I got a load of them.

There is a large and ever-growing body of evidence that homosexuality is not a choice, nor is it any sort of abomination, just the way some people are born.  There are nutty groups that preach that gays can be converted to straightdom, or at least can learn to curb their desires, but that's a reflection of their hang-ups and noone else's

I don't know what a "convistion" is, but don't assume that my appreciation for a quality cartoon means anything more than that. You and HSC, jumping to conclusions. :rolleyes:

And yes, it's so awful that a company is trying to teach kids how to deal with peer pressure, how to share, how to help those in need, to tell the truth, that anything is possible despite phsycial shortcomings. But, maybe you prefer to raise your kids with things like rated R movies and video games that glamorize car jackings, murder, and drug use. You and cwsox should get together and take a field trip to John Wayne Gacy's house. I hear it's a barrel of laughs over there.

:fyou

Your VeggieTales avatar is probably a good indicator of where your convistions lie.  I couldn't get those awful brainwashing tapes out of my kids reach when I got a load of them.

There is a large and ever-growing body of evidence that homosexuality is not a choice, nor is it any sort of abomination, just the way some people are born.  There are nutty groups that preach that gays can be converted to straightdom, or at least can learn to curb their desires, but that's a reflection of their hang-ups and noone else's

I don't know what a "convistion" is, but don't assume that my appreciation for a quality cartoon means anything more than that. You and HSC, jumping to conclusions. :rolleyes:

And yes, it's so awful that a company is trying to teach kids how to deal with peer pressure, how to share, how to help those in need, to tell the truth, that anything is possible despite phsycial shortcomings. But, maybe you prefer to raise your kids with things like rated R movies and video games that glamorize car jackings, murder, and drug use. You and cwsox should get together and take a field trip to John Wayne Gacy's house. I hear it's a barrel of laughs over there.

what the f*** are you spouting about. :huh:

hsc is not even here today and you are bringing her in? for what purpose?

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!! DP!!!

KC royals: vão tomar no CÚ!!!

Im going to take no ____. What goes in the blank rafa?

No roman, it's not i'm going to take, it's KC Royals: go f*** yourselves...

But Cú means Ass...

Theyare going to take in the ass... so makes no sense.

Go f*** yourselves, makes more sense. :D

We got a Sox winner and I don't care to get into much else, but there's plenty of quality programming to instill family values without shoving pre-school level Christian findamentalism down the throats of kids that might actually buy into it. Now that is dangerous.

Manuel was playing with fire by not bringing in Flash to start the ninth.  Bring in your closer.  He is well rested, he even needs the work.  Leaving Wunsch was stupid.

yeah i agree with you on this.

bring in gordon.

now what to do with white?

What the f*** White you f*****.

Someone assassinate him.

Uh oh, someones gonna rip you a new one for saying f*****...

Oh well, f***** is a commonly used word these days, like f***er and s***head, and b****. f***** is something you'd have to get used to if you find it offensive.

Last time I checked Rick White wasn't gay. Please expand your diction and find a new adjective.

So then if someones head isn't made out of s*** then you cannot use 's***head'?

If someone doesn't constantly have sex, then you can't use 'f***er'?

If someone isn't a female dog, than you can't use 'b****'?

Its that f***** is technically hating on gays. So when you use f***** to insult a player, its really hating on gays. Delete your post before cwsox finds it or your in trouble. We have gay posters too...

If Rick White was gay, then I would understand it. But I was NOT using it in that context.

I know hes not. But the people who will rip you dont care. I strongly suggest that you delete the post or atleast apologize for it. Certain people are suggesting a temporary ban for people who use such language...

f*** that. Whoever said that is gay.

what the f*** are you spouting about.  :huh:

If you don't understand what I'm "spouting about", stay out of it.

And if you don't know why I bring HSC into this, maybe you should start reading the various threads and then you'd understand.

Thank you.

what the f*** are you spouting about.  :huh:

If you don't understand what I'm "spouting about", stay out of it.

And if you don't know why I bring HSC into this, maybe you should start reading the various threads and then you'd understand.

Thank you.

why as you said earlier that i can post anything i want here, why should i have to go the off topic board and open a thread to find out what is happening or to look at other post.

geeze make up you mind.

Whats your thing with John Gacy? Youve talked about twice recently, suggesting field trips to his house. I do believe federal agents destroyed his house searching for bodies tho. So a field trip is quite impossible...