Custom Jerseys

bigruss

Im looking into buying custom jerseys for my staff of about 25 people next year, but have no idea which places do a good job. This will be in the Champaign area so I am guessing it will be an online order. We are on a budget for this so any advice on a good, but not overly expensive place would be great.

In case you want to know, I want to design them with Black and Silver colors, with "Illinois St." on the front. No names will be on the back and numbers arent needed (to save money and they arent used as a uniform really, just a staff shirt that I think would look awesome).

Thanks!

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Apr 18, 2010 -> 02:46 AM)
If it's in Champaign, go to Te Shurt on Wright St. They have everything you'll need, and they screen print anything you want. Not sure about if they do stitching on a jersey, but I do know that they do all their stuff for super cheap.

Yea Ive used them a few times, but wasnt sure on jerseys. Ill have to check them out instore as their website is under construction.