GT: White Sox @ Royals, 7:10PM, CSN, WSCR670

justBLAZE

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vizquel actually would have looked good at 3rd base, perhaps saving Buehrle a couple of runs. f*** you Ozzie.

So I guess you are part of the fan base that wants mediocre Mark out of the lineup every day? Or you wanted Mediocre Mark to DH and Omar at third? Remember in the offseason many saying Mark would be fine at third, his natural position, since he'd no longer be f***ed around like the Royals f***ed him around, moving him all over the field? WRONG. He simply is a utility player. Reinsdorf has to be sick paying him that kind of money to be Mediocre Mark Teahen.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 15, 2010 -> 01:37 AM)
So I guess you are part of the fan base that wants mediocre Mark out of the lineup every day? Or you wanted Mediocre Mark to DH and Omar at third?

This. Remember I was the one earlier in this thread that thought Omar should have played either 3B or SS today over Teahen (mostly) or Alexei. (more or less a day off fielding) I still think Vizquel has been seriously mis-used this year by Ozzie. I thought the guy would be in the field alot for defensive purposes late in games from whomever in the diamond minus Konerko. (Teahen's weak D, Alexei's mental lapses, or Beckham's new transition) also thought he would be getting alot less at-bats than he probably will this season. One time at DH for Vizquel was one time too many. One time in LF for Alex Rios was one time too many.

Edited by SoxAce