This is Sportscenter

danman31

Yeah I thought it was cool. I have a lot more respect for those guys now, with all the s*** they have going on, everybody talking at once, breaking stories, cutting out different things. Very hectic. I would be overwhelmed with all of that.

If that's the way it is every night (and not just hyped up because they knew they were being watched), it's an extremely fast-paced job, and I now have more respect for what they do.  It's by no means easy.

While I respect what they do, it's not always like that. Sundays most of the baseball games are already done so it's easier. Monday and Thursday usually have lighter schedules for baseball. Also, when baseball is in the offseason it's easier. Baseball is the only sport that has that many games ending around the time of SC airing. Football is done earlier and basketball and hockey don't have as many games per day. Either way, it's very impressive. They just picked a busy day to do it.

I thought it was pretty cool and they definately have a hard job.  I also think its probably pretty fun.

Yeah, I would love to do that. Stewart Scott was on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and said that they we're gonna have an American Idol kind of show to get a SportsCenter Anchor, and I was soooo ready to try out where ever and when ever, but than he said it's 21+. Dammit! 2 f***ing years and I could have tried out

Yeah, I would love to do that. Stewart Scott was on Jimmy Kimmel Live, and said that they we're gonna have an American Idol kind of show to get a SportsCenter Anchor, and I was soooo ready to try out where ever and when ever, but than he said it's 21+. Dammit! 2 f***ing years and I could have tried out

Damn it...they better hold that show off till April 22nd when I turn 21 cause I will so try to get on it.

I watched the show until the guy that was monitoring the Sox-Royals game said Kansas City had hit 4 home runs, when in fact, it was the White Sox. I turned it to BBTN to see if the Royals had actually put the hurt on us. Fortunately, it was just a false alarm.