Glover in for the Angels....

Bmr31

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i been staying out of most of your ranting, but this one is one i like.

You mean you agree? :huh:

i just woke up............... and no i do not like.

what happen to you. you have been acting like a punk. you were neve like that before.

How long have you seen his posts? It has bascially always been like this...

not when he first came here.

i stop reading most of his stuff b/c that is not what i remember from him.

roman, if you want to act like the old hard man who gets under everybody skin, go ahead.

one of the best i ever seen is bmr. he is second to the best, sonny. i can say this b/c i

had my share of run in with him and i feel we have a unspoken truce between us.

you need to grow up, b/c you are not a bmr and all you are doing is embarrassing

yourself.

You think I care what you think? I dont. I honestly dont give a crap what anyone of you people think. You can think what you want, I say that a lot, and you wanna know why I say that? Because I dont give a flying crap about a single one of yalls opinions. I agree with some of em but I still really dont care. Thats why I post so much outrageous stuff. I really dont care what you guys think of it.

But when some nerd follows me around telling everyone how dumb I am, I find that to be a bit disturbing. You need to get a life...

what happen to you. you have been acting like a punk. you were neve like that before.

roman, if you want to act like the old hard man who gets under everybody skin, go ahead.

one of the best i ever seen is bmr. he is second to the best, sonny. i can say this b/c i

you need to grow up, b/c you are not a bmr and all you are doing is embarrassing

yourself.

You think I care what you think? I dont. I honestly dont give a crap what anyone of you people think. You can think what you want, I say that a lot, and you wanna know why I say that? Because I dont give a flying crap about a single one of yalls opinions. I agree with some of em but I still really dont care. Thats why I post so much outrageous stuff. I really dont care what you guys think of it.

But when some nerd follows me around telling everyone how dumb I am, I find that to be a bit disturbing. You need to get a life...

:ph34r:

This is possibly the dumbest most immature thread I have ever seen on this website.  Grow up you bunch of juvenile morons!! :bang

calling someone a moron b/c they want to say things is really stupid esp since you just came aboard.

since i really don't like be called a moron, i will return the favor by saying if you don;t like what is being

said, don't read and don't reply so :fyou

its funny when you call someone else a nerd.

have you looked in the mirro lately.

Im not a nerd. SS is the one whos averaged 40 posts a day since he started. Now theres a nerd...

hmmm you wouldn't be following me around saying things about me would you? :lol:

OK, Ive done it once. And it was after you jumped on me. So now you leave me alone and Ill leave you alone...

calling someone a moron b/c they want to say things is really stupid esp since you just came aboard.

since i really don't like be called a moron, i will return the favor by saying if you don;t like what is being

said, don't read and don't reply so  :fyou

Show me your not by acting a bit more immature and my opinion my change until then... oh and the :fyou very mature. You're only proving my point.

said, don't read and don't reply so  :fyou

Show me your not by acting a bit more immature and my opinion my change until then... oh and the :fyou very mature. You're only proving my point.

And youre not? :lol: Priceless.

yourself.

Dude that was 2 years ago. ;)