Cubs interested in Palmeiro

IlliniKrush

Well how about the Glanville move too.  They trade em away when he could be something pretty good, he never turned out to be that, so they take him back in the late stages of his career. Gotta love cubs mentality

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First Glanville, now Palmeiro. If they can't land Raffy, what are the chances that the sCrUBS ask Arizona about Gracie :lolhitting ?

I cant imagine he whould be a Cub after this season, and he doesnt hit for average anymore, just the HR, which u can still find for a lot less than what Tezas whould want for Raffy

He's definitely fading, but i just think it would cost the Cubs some money and some decent prospects, but nothing real special. That's just a guess, i haven't heard anything regarding what Texas wants in return.

I bet the Cubs wish they had held out on Ramirez now that they could have Boone for money now basically. And, they have better prospects to offer than Brandon Claussen.