Who was Kenny after?

sox-r-us

I cannot imagine Kenny actually going back to make a trade with Minaya from the Expos given how badly he raped him in the Colon trade.

Liefer sucked. El Duque has been average and MIA and Biddle has been average too.

Osuna has done nothing with the spankees either.

Colon will be huge for us down the stretch (already he has helped keep the bullpen fresh with his #innings/game)

I cannot imagine Kenny actually going back to make a trade with Minaya from the Expos given how badly he raped him in the Colon trade.

Liefer sucked. El Duque has been average and MIA and Biddle has been average too.

Colon will be huge for us down the stretch (already he has helped keep the bullpen fresh with his #innings/game)

i wonder if bud came in and killed the deal.

Osuna's ERA is 2.56 for the Yankees as a set-up man, and his 8.81 K/9 is actually better than Rivera's.

His WHIP is 1.42 cause he walks too many people, but I'd still take it.

I'm guessing it was Vazquez.

I think we'll see Williams try to land this pitcher via waivers if he gets the chance or wait until the offseason and try again.

I got a hunch Williams plans to add payroll next year and I think everyone knows what I'm hinting at by bringing this up :headbang

I think we'll see Williams try to land this pitcher via waivers if he gets the chance or wait until the offseason and try again. 

I got a hunch Williams plans to add payroll next year and I think everyone knows what I'm hinting at by bringing this up  :headbang

who white? suppan? :huh:

:D

I got a hunch Williams plans to add payroll next year and I think everyone knows what I'm hinting at by bringing this up  :headbang

Vazquez will be claimed on waivers.

For those who have said el duque has been average... El duque has not threown a ball yet. People, El duque is over 40. He's lied about his age. I know a player who played onthe Pr National team and started playing when he was 20 and el duque was older and the person is 38 right now

Vazquez will be claimed on waivers.

For those who have said el duque has been average... El duque has not threown a ball yet. People, El duque is over 40. He's lied about his age. I know a player who played onthe Pr National team and started playing when he was 20 and el duque was older and the person is 38 right now

I don't disagree with you.

See, I don't think its Livan because Kenny says the player would be claimed if placed on waivers and we all know that Livan would go right through waivers.

That tells me it was Garcia (Never heard Kenny was too hot after him, but he could of been; Problem is the Mariners would of wanted a major league hitter in return and I don't see Williams moving one of our offensive starters). Then there was Escobar and I think that was a possibility and the only other one was Vazquez.

I'd bet with pretty good confidence that it was either Escobar or Javier and I think we'll see him go after them again this offseason and if either get through waivers we'll see him try and maybe just nab him.

if bud wasnt gonna come in and kill trades like the reds were making to just get cash, then he wouldnt have touched a vasquez deal

if bud wasnt gonna come in and kill trades like the reds were making to just get cash, then he wouldnt have touched a vasquez deal

He supposdly killed a Vlad Trade to the Spanks

Thank goodness he killed a Vlad dael to the Yanks. I think the Expos will try and resign Vlady but its going to be hard to do it without an ownership group in place.

Expos will be easier to sell with a superstar like Vlad on board.

In regards to the Boone trade, it doesn't really look all that bad. Think if your the Reds, you get a ton of money, a guy that can come in and start immediately and another prospect.

Its a better long term solution then Freddy Garcia who they wouldn't resign.